If you have web only merch and it's unlocated, it means that some dipshit either didn't backstock it right or put it out on the salesfloor.
...Aren't we supposed to print out an Online Item sticker and shove the item on a clearance endcap? Because that's what I do, and that's what everybody else I know does.

I think it might be the app version of MyGO. If you have the ‘tap to process payment’ version, we don’t get a notification but if you have the ‘slide/swipe to process payment’ version we usually get the notification.
When they say they tap ‘Get for Guest’ it doesn’t alert us but when I tap it after I get the guest name, it gives us the alert and I seem to always have the ‘slide/swipe to process payment’
No. It doesn’t work on either. We used to have slide to process and it didn’t work. Now we have tap to process again and it still doesn’t work.

...Aren't we supposed to print out an Online Item sticker and shove the item on a clearance endcap? Because that's what I do, and that's what everybody else I know does.
ESFS stores are supposed to have their web-only merch backstocked so SFS can find it. Online items returned to a non-ESFS store aren't SFSable so they can go on a clearance endcap.

Some stores receive a selection of online-only merchandise on their trucks, exclusively for ship from store. It is supposed to be backstocked and never make it out to the sales floor.

@Stuff2 It's only if it says online only not sold in this store in MyWork.

@SFSFun we have had both shoes and diapers be online only with POG sets. Those are wierd and the shoes make it much harder to find as they aren't RFID enabled. Someone dropped the ball on those.

@SFSFun we have had both shoes and diapers be online only with POG sets. Those are wierd and the shoes make it much harder to find as they aren't RFID enabled. Someone dropped the ball on those.
If items aren’t RFID enabled (even though it has the RFID logo) but are supposed to be i.e. shoes or jewelry, it means there suppose to be online only?

If items aren’t RFID enabled (even though it has the RFID logo) but are supposed to be i.e. shoes or jewelry, it means there suppose to be online only?
Or some were identified as being untagged so they disable the RFID (like a lot of the Cat and Jack girls bermuda shorts have been).

Hey so I will be returning to Target backroom next week after an 8 month LOA....are there any important changes to the FF process that I should be aware of? I know ASANTS, but would like to have a heads up just in case

Hey so I will be returning to Target backroom next week after an 8 month LOA....are there any important changes to the FF process that I should be aware of? I know ASANTS, but would like to have a heads up just in case
If your store switched to Zebras/MyDevices for FF before you left, then it’s mostly the same.
New additions have come out recently such as dynamic pathing and Return to Stock moving to the Move App. Also, when you are picking softline items, a blue circle symbol (looks like a WiFi symbol) below Exit means it’s RFID-capable. It’ll start RFIDing with your paired RFID when you tap the symbol so no more switching apps to RFID.

Dynamic Pathing: Pathing that starts with backroom and rearranges pathing on salesfloor (based on items in the batch) to try and minimize footsteps. The pathing changes if someone exits the batch and enters the batch.

Last edited:
THIS.

We had some major issues one day Q4 and come to find out that all day long my SFS team had just been dealing with it. The support number wasn’t picking up all morning.

I called later and the guy thought the rubber ring might be covering the hole on the roller (it can’t be covered bc that’s how the machines senses that it’s rolling or something). It wasn’t covering that hole, but it got me to see that we needed to slide the rubber ring over since it was catching on the screw. It was fine after that.

Thank you for posting this. Just used this to fix ours.

Hey @mobilelady if you get a chance would you also be able to look into TMs not getting get for guest notifications at all? Now when we hit get for guest in mygo at the GS desk, we have to radio back to the backroom and tell them the location and name of the order. They should be getting that info already somehow, right?
This went away months ago when they began launching the MOVE app. I notifications used to be in the PDA now they are gone. They mentioned the same thing with the stickers.... “coming back soon”

I remember seeing a notification like that posted on Reddit recently, so maybe it works for someone?

Mandatory 4 hour shift...I worked 6am- 5pm today. Do any of you guys leave after 2:30 even if you are not done packing or picking?

This went away months ago when they began launching the MOVE app. I notifications used to be in the PDA now they are gone. They mentioned the same thing with the stickers.... “coming back soon”
Get for Guest button still works. It’s just for some reason, it’s a hit or miss whether a zebra will send the notification.

Mandatory 4 hour shift...I worked 6am- 5pm today. Do any of you guys leave after 2:30 even if you are not done packing or picking?
We always have someone when we’re open even if we’re done with packing. We have someone scheduled for OPU and then someone for SFS but they are interchangeable. 4 hour shifts are rare under SFS for my store but next week, I guess hours are low so all veteran TMs have at least one 4 hour shift.

Get for Guest button still works. It’s just for some reason, it’s a hit or miss whether a zebra will send the notification.

We always have someone when we’re open even if we’re done with packing. We have someone scheduled for OPU and then someone for SFS but they are interchangeable. 4 hour shifts are rare under SFS for my store but next week, I guess hours are low so all veteran TMs have at least one 4 hour shift.
In my store I am the only person scheduled to do SFS even with the high orders we been having lately. Today when I got to work the load was 216, asked for help and did not get none until 11ish. The person that was helping me left early so I had to ask for help again. There has been many days I have left late now and honestly just want to know if there are people who leave at the time their shift is over even if they aren't done packig or picking. It is to the point that I am already tired of asking for help and not getting none. I also do not want to have another 11 hour shift just cause nobody cares about SFS. My husband has told me multiple time "just leave after your shift end, it isnt your job to stay and pack". Anyways sorry for the rant just exhausted of dealing with the same thing over and over again.

Walked in today to 1100 ship units for just me and a TM. We also had to cover OPU til 2. Today was also the day I put in my 2 week notice.
I cover OPU and Drive-Up until 2 everyday. What time did you guys ended up leaving? :\ I also plan on putting my 2 weeks notice soon I am tired of stressing about it. I know 1100 is worse than 200 but it ended up being around 350 or more since it didn't stop dropping until 1:30.

In my store I am the only person scheduled to do SFS even with the high orders we been having lately. Today when I got to work the load was 216, asked for help and did not get none until 11ish. The person that was helping me left early so I had to ask for help again. There has been many days I have left late now and honestly just want to know if there are people who leave at the time their shift is over even if they aren't done packig or picking. It is to the point that I am already tired of asking for help and not getting none. I also do not want to have another 11 hour shift just cause nobody cares about SFS. My husband has told me multiple time "just leave after your shift end, it isnt your job to stay and pack". Anyways sorry for the rant just exhausted of dealing with the same thing over and over again.
This sounds like what I go through most days. They'll schedule someone and then pull them to go help with truck or something, or they'll wait until the last minute to give me help and then we're rushing to fake!pack everything by goal time. There's nobody doing SFS early morning or evening, and I'm also expected to get OPU most of the time, unless I'm swamped and they'll call for someone else to help. We've had high volume lately, and the orders have been coming in as fast as we pick them, but every day it's like it's a huge surprise to leadership that one or two people can't get ahead of it.
I usually stay a little late if I'm nearly done with the packing, but I'm usually scheduled for 40 hours every week so I can't consistently stay late without having lots of time to cut at the end of the week.

It shouldn't be a surprised to mines anymore it has been almost 2 months now and even have asked for them to get someone else to help since I can't keep up.I usually have 4 or more hours of overtime so I end up leaving the 5th day around 11 since I also am schedule 40hrs weekly.
This sounds like what I go through most days. They'll schedule someone and then pull them to go help with truck or something, or they'll wait until the last minute to give me help and then we're rushing to fake!pack everything by goal time. There's nobody doing SFS early morning or evening, and I'm also expected to get OPU most of the time, unless I'm swamped and they'll call for someone else to help. We've had high volume lately, and the orders have been coming in as fast as we pick them, but every day it's like it's a huge surprise to leadership that one or two people can't get ahead of it.
I usually stay a little late if I'm nearly done with the packing, but I'm usually scheduled for 40 hours every week so I can't consistently stay late without having lots of time to cut at the end of the week.

flexible tm shifts would be cut to 4 or 4.75 hr to add more team member with no lunches. Kinda like what happened to flow.might be region or group specific.

Back