Boy oh boy don't I love getting blamed for shit not picked and packed by 4:30pm when I come in at 4pm. We had three! people on full shifts to pick ~100 dpcis today and they didn't finish. Looooool we are so fucked.

The problem I'm running into with the few newbies I've trained on the new carts is that they get confused and think they've messed up if they accidentally scan something into the "wrong" subcart location. I keep telling them it's fine, and if parts of the same order are in multiple subcart locations, it'll just tell you when you pack where to find each item, but they still seem confused by it. They're also thinking they can only put one order in each subcart location, and they don't know what to do if the batch has a lot in it and they run out of empty spots. And, when packing a cart they didn't pick, they're getting confused when they're only prompted to pack one thing from the location they scanned, because they're still stuck on this "each subcart location is one order" misconception. I don't know if I'm just bad at explaining it, but I think it's a little confusing if you've never done it the old way.

ok I legitimately didn't know any of that

i tried so hard to cram everything into each individual subcart 😂 😂

Anyone ever have a paused batch disappear? I was halfway through a cart before I had to clock out for lunch, and when I came back it wasn't showing as paused but I was able to prep and pack the cart I paused. There was also an item scanned to that cart from the batch I didn't find or scan myself to the cart.

Do long paused carts dump back into the "Pick by 4:30pm" pool?

Would anyone know why one of the carts we use for OPU is stuck in a endless "cart already in use" when we go to use it for OPU? I tried releasing it in move but that didn't work

ok I legitimately didn't know any of that

i tried so hard to cram everything into each individual subcart 😂 😂
Well, it's not as though we got any sort of training or guidance on it. I learned by playing the "let's see what happens!" game. :D

The first time I had to pick two boxes of diapers and it wanted me to scan them into the same location as the bottle of baby lotion in one of the top compartments, I said "nope!" and scanned them into the bottom of the cart instead. It still groups them together when packing, it just tells you where to find each thing. Sometimes it's just impossible to keep everything together.

Had an OPU today that took me to an assortment case pack and after I scanned the location it said "0 cartons needed"

what...? I thought it will probably fix itself once I scanned it, it didnt. Said I still needed 0 but I obviously cant put in 0 as the quantity or press 1 cause it says its invalid. So i force closed the app and went back in and scanned the cart and said "there is an issue with this cart" Had to wait 30 minutes for that to come back. Fun day today

Hey guys! My store just got the 30 minute deadline placed for OPUs last night. For those who have been working with the deadlines for a while, how is it? Is there a limit to how much you can grab for an OPU batch? What about those ridiculously high DPCI orders (20+ DPCI), how does that even work out? I’m just curious because this sounds physically impossible sometimes.
We started the 30 min OPU deadline about 2 weeks ago and so far no limit on how many DPCI’s in a batch. I had a 28 item batch just 2 days ago

The limit (at least under the 1 hour goal) was 25 DPCIs but multiple eaches. It may have changed since the last time I tried it.

We only put 1 child/subcart and the parent on each SFS cart. It feels pointless to have 18 locations when you have to scan each location to print out collates.

I figured that would be the best option. I remember that the PDAs did something similar with different locations in 1 cart. 1 Subcart location is more convenient for Q4, especially when you train everyone to organize.

We’re not setup with the new modernization station yet (Printer broke a day before we got our fixtures lol), but I’ll definitely make sure we’ll skip multiple locations.

Make sure to check in MyWork. We're still getting items located in the backroom that are saying NOP or it's sending us to the floor for in ePick, and if their are multiple floor locations it may only give one floor location to check, and you'll never know unless you check MyWork.

Also if you're using MyWork 2.0 to backstock make sure the DCPI is the same one you scanned on the main screen. It may register a different item after the screen switches when you scan the shelf location. Errors on errors folks.

Last edited:
I figured that would be the best option. I remember that the PDAs did something similar with different locations in 1 cart. 1 Subcart location is more convenient for Q4, especially when you train everyone to organize.

We’re not setup with the new modernization station yet (Printer broke a day before we got our fixtures lol), but I’ll definitely make sure we’ll skip multiple locations.

I like the idea of using separate subcart locations to separate orders but hate the scanning each subcart locations to print the collates. We should just be able to scan the parent location to print all collates for the cart. A TM once used SHPFK69. If I didn’t check Manhattan, I would’ve never found it.

We’ve been backstocking and pulling CAFS for the last month. I miss OPU, the stress of it all was somehow AMAZING.

Last edited:
@mobilelady Is there any talk about bringing back the order inquiry function from the PDAs where we could search by DPCI? I realize myhelp has something similar but it's not as useful if I have to input the full order number. Order Inquiry was helpful when we were rushing to meet goal time so we'd just put items into hold without writing the label. Then using order inquiry to print out a label instead.
I actually spoke to someone from HQ that deals with all the drive up and OPU things and she said it's coming and will be more in-depth with, item pick time, who picked it, what hold location, other items in the order, other items in that hold location, when it goes RTS, along with the ability to relocate items already located.but she said they're likely waiting till Q1

I actually spoke to someone from HQ that deals with all the drive up and OPU things and she said it's coming and will be more in-depth with, item pick time, who picked it, what hold location, other items in the order, other items in that hold location, when it goes RTS, along with the ability to relocate items already located.but she said they're likely waiting till Q1

Q1? We're going to need that more in Q4 than Q1. So many new TMs, so many half-assed new hold locations, soooo many orders = a LOT of mistakes! Last year I'd either come in a few hours before store open or stay a few hours after close just to go through every order and check everything. I'd also move/condense all the orders towards the back. If you have the chance to offer any feedback, please ask that they release it sooner!

(I guess I low-key shouldn't care since I'm leaving soon but still!)

Is anyone having an issue where you check out mywork2.0 to find out the last time an item came in and it is blank even for items that arrived that same day?

Does anybody know what the goal for INF% is each day? Obviously 0, but that’s not really possible. We generally end up between 2-5%. Does anyone know the average or like the goal area?

Back