Small rant-

Do other stores have to put “We’re Hiring” flyers in EVERY bag for OPU/DU? I got reprimanded for not putting one of each (we have 3 different ones) in only 1 bag even though the other bags I was doing were all part of the same order. I was getting pissed because I was the only one doing OPU and we were getting slammed on orders. I mean, it only takes a few seconds, but still. If it’s all one order, they don’t need multiple flyers.

Ok rant over.

Small rant-

Do other stores have to put “We’re Hiring” flyers in EVERY bag for OPU/DU? I got reprimanded for not putting one of each (we have 3 different ones) in only 1 bag even though the other bags I was doing were all part of the same order. I was getting pissed because I was the only one doing OPU and we were getting slammed on orders. I mean, it only takes a few seconds, but still. If it’s all one order, they don’t need multiple flyers.

Ok rant over.
The stores near me don’t put flyers in OPU bags at all. Maybe a district thing...

Small rant-

Ok rant over.
We used to put flyers advertising the OPU/DU options,but never for Hiring. And it wasn’t mandatory, more of a, if you have time do it sort of deal. And we gave out snacks.

Small rant-

Ok rant over.

We just have the ones for the hiring event, I try to get rid of them but it's not a "We are double checking each bag" kind of thing. And it's not like people going to check since no gives a fuck about OPU/Drive Up/SFS in our store.

0% INF LOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!! 10% is a miracle in our store.. The last few days I have been hit with so much salvage in SFS batches I had to grab the STL and show her how we are being fucked over, how can I pick fucking salvage some of it has a last sold date of fucking March! WTF????
Same...salvage and clearance are taking over batches and it's useless trying to find it all. On top of that, we're getting like 2 carts worth of stuff a day to pack right now so inf% is insanely high.

Same...salvage and clearance are taking over batches and it's useless trying to find it all. On top of that, we're getting like 2 carts worth of stuff a day to pack right now so inf% is insanely high.

I run the RFID gun through Men's and see if I get a hit, then the box they keep in the fitting room of salvage they find as they go through since they don't really mark clearance anymore. If those are a not found, I kill it. Not wasting my time hunting for ghosts. I get they want sell things, I get it.

I am just tired of being shot in the foot everyday.

Glad to see im not the only one

Small rant-

Ok rant over.

LMAO, our new ETL has the highest INF% and the lowest units attempted. Actually, going back most of the ETLs and TLs who hop on to help have horrible numbers.

ETA: My week wasn't that great (Halloween and market were killing us) but when I look back a few weeks or for the past month I'm solidly in the green. It's nice to be able to see that.

Last edited:
Really surprised they works from home/on my phone
It’s meant for the company to create content. If you go to cards and search there are thousands of cards and data sets that you can find a ton of cool stuff. Search TM BRLA and see who’s fucking up your backroom

It’s meant for the company to create content. If you go to cards and search there are thousands of cards and data sets that you can find a ton of cool stuff. Search TM BRLA and see who’s fucking up your backroom
The bad part it’s shows the person who “discovers” it not who made it. The TM BRLA doesn’t attach the error to the last person to pull or backstock.

The exception might be ghost, since the TM might not be checking behind casepacks.
Yea, casepacks shouldn’t be behind each other unless the same DPCI but some TMs don’t listen.

Last edited:
Back