How is this efficient mapping.
I've given up trying to understand the mapping...I check tasks and skip to "map" it myself, usually. Otherwise I'm running in circles like a crazy person. I even had it map me from E to C and back to E the other day...like, wtf those aisles arent even adjacent.

Thinking about it I'm pretty sure fixtures, gondolas, shelves, etc are not taken into account whatsoever.

Make it so I walk through walls Target IT people.

Is there a point when SFS is turned off because of high INF ?
We have all new leaders , and they do not know and are freaking out when we are yellow ....

Is there a point when SFS is turned off because of high INF ?
We have all new leaders , and they do not know and are freaking out when we are yellow ....
High INFs will reduce workload tremendously and DTLs have the ability/sway to close SFS. As long as ya’ll ain’t super in the red multiple days it should be fine.

Felt so inadequate tonight. I'm not normally a closer, but was scheduled to tonight. I was the only one in SFS after the last person left at 5. They wanted me to start picking/packing tomorrows batches, but I was hella swamped with OPUs/Drive Ups orders, just one after the other and barely picked 2 regular batches. I was so frustrated because I don't want it to look like I'm just a really slow picker (I'm constantly in the red but trying to get better and my INF was actually in the green last week), but constantly having to pause my regular cart to get grab a flexie does not help at all.

Felt so inadequate tonight. I'm not normally a closer, but was scheduled to tonight. I was the only one in SFS after the last person left at 5. They wanted me to start picking/packing tomorrows batches, but I was hella swamped with OPUs/Drive Ups orders, just one after the other and barely picked 2 regular batches. I was so frustrated because I don't want it to look like I'm just a really slow picker (I'm constantly in the red but trying to get better and my INF was actually in the green last week), but constantly having to pause my regular cart to get grab a flexie does not help at all.
Dont feel bad! I'm rarely in the green for picking Ship because of opu. Those metrics definitely dont account for stores where pickers do both. If we pause a Ship batch 50x to do order pickups it shouldn't count against our picking time, because we have no control over it...
So, honestly, you're doing great! Dont worry about it too much.

Last night was the best closing shift ever, lol. No OPUs dropped after 5:30 and the store was a ghost town after 6. I got our pack station cleaned up, supplies stowed, got the RTS and STS that the morning person didn't get to, and got a jump on picking and packing for SFS. Plus I won the Halloween walkie trivia the closing lead did and he made me the Starbucks of my choice.

I'm betting our store has a bunch of uncorrected mis-picks. Most tm's don't know what it is, nor how to fix it.

I also think we're not always getting our freight, especially when I am constantly getting freight destined for other stores (diff store # on the pick label.)

= shit show for SFS

That is the way it goes. You are using one cart? Picking the SFS to the actual cart and the OPU to a second "Cart" so you don't lose time trading carts around. SFS for tomorrow is bonus, so do what you can, but keeping the OPU current is the priority. And having a green INF, is your weapon if they give you crap. I am green for INF which means I look for things. I am making sure the guest is getting their entire order as much as possible. You are thinking of the guest first.. They have a hard time arguing with that.

That is the way it goes. You are using one cart? Picking the SFS to the actual cart and the OPU to a second "Cart" so you don't lose time trading carts around. SFS for tomorrow is bonus, so do what you can, but keeping the OPU current is the priority. And having a green INF, is your weapon if they give you crap. I am green for INF which means I look for things. I am making sure the guest is getting their entire order as much as possible. You are thinking of the guest first.. They have a hard time arguing with that.
Not a bonus anymore according to my DTL... We now need to get ALL units for tomorrow that drop in today sorted by store close. That totally makes sense when 70% of the group can't even finish TODAY's workload on time. <_<

How it’s been conveyed to us is that before we leave at night, we’re to not only get our *eaches* for the following day down below (50), but also to pack and sort all items picked.

We now need to get ALL units for tomorrow that drop in today sorted by store close
But any of those units will just be marked "carry over", not late. So that's good, at least. Corporate hasnt come down for the heavens in a Weekly or Addendum to really explain it yet. My store didn't even know it was a thing till I researched it...

Back