It's different dates for different stores. They need to hold orders from some stores to send to the stress test stores. 3 different weekends, I think.

So they don’t want us to use RFID anymore. Allowed to wave it in the area/back room once or twice. After that, find a style consultant. How about I just INF it since we are so obsessed with productivity numbers instead of finding items and making sales. This company’s priorities are so fucked up.
Where did you hear this?

New schedule just came out...I am in at 6am for SFS/OPU. So I'm guessing our stress test is that weekend, or else they're predicting a crazy week because we're never in before 7 or 8am. 😂
This season spells shit show all over it for us, too. I'm the only Ship person left, with 4 seasonals I've trained/ am training. And brand new leadership in every position except HRETL.........great times ahead.

I'm always in at 6am. We didn't even get any seasonals yet. On a normal day we have 4 people day scattered throughout the day and walk into about 500+ orders to start and many OPU on top of that.

Nov 9th for us. It's already a shit show with the newbies, most of the other sfs tms are terrible trainers aside from two of them. Our TL is super lazy and refuses to help with actual workload until the log etl yells at them to jump in

Very excited for this year holiday season
As the TL I love helping out in SFS.... probably one of my favorite things to do. I’m excited for Q4 so I can do some more packing.

Nov 9th for us. It's already a shit show with the newbies, most of the other sfs tms are terrible trainers aside from two of them. Our TL is super lazy and refuses to help with actual workload until the log etl yells at them to jump in

Very excited for this year holiday season

Yep ours doesn't believe we actually exist. We don't bother asking his ass for help. We just let goal times explode, we are running out of supplies and it's fun to watch the ETL ask him why we are out of stuff.. Cause she has to make the calls and the drive to other stores to get supplies.. Loving it!

We dont have the workload, normally, to be in that early. 100ish units throughout the day, tops. Even with opu I dont feel too rushed around.

For SFS no we don't have that workload but OPU we are a busy OPU/Drive up store.. It isn't unusual for 30 OPU's to drop at once. It's normal to walk into 60+ OPU's in the morning.

Anyone know what causes TMs to get randomly dropped from the productivity details since the mpm update?

I think I've figured this out. Resetting carts appears to be breaking the productivity report both in the app and on the computer. Dove into it a bit. I'm typically listed in the app until I reset a cart and the app catches up to that activity, then I drop out. Greenfield shows my time spent picking as substantially higher then I should be, typically an hour or two longer than I actually spent on the clock in any given day. Note: I rarely pick multiple carts at once now that we have an hour for OPUs, so that can't be the source of the time difference. But, I do routinely reset carts.

I'm going to try to go an upcoming shift without resetting a cart and see if I manage to stay reported in MPM for once.

As a GSTM, I am done--DONE--with the guests who come into the store because they ordered something and "it should be ready bc it's almost been 2 hours but no I didn't get the email yet so can I just go grab it but what? you can't cancel the order because it's processing? I have it right here, I'm going to be charged twice? You're saying I haven't been charged but it's showing up on my bank account...SEE!!! Can't you call them and tell them to get it for me ? I'm in a hurry and it should've been done by now!!!"

Ugh.

Last edited:
As a GSTM, I am done--DONE--with the guests who come into the store because they ordered something and "it should be ready bc it's almost been 2 hours but no I didn't get the email yet so can I just go grab it but what? you can't cancel the order because it's processing? I have it right here, I'm going to be charged twice? You're saying I haven't been charged but it's showing up on my bank account...SEE!!! Can't you call them and tell them to get it for me ? I'm in a hurry and it should've been done by now!!!"

Ugh.
It only gets worse as we get closer to holiday. Just wait till u get ones who order when they in the store and expect a 20 item order done in 5 mins

Exactly. About a month ago I ran a drive up out. Saw another car in the drive up spaces and being the generally nice guy that I am went over to the other car to see if they needed assistance. Was told, oh no, I'm just on my way home from church and waiting for my order to be ready. Well, the only order I had in the queue at that point was for a single bag of chips and dip. I had already picked it, but took the drive up out before putting it in hold. Still had 50 minutes left to finish it. Somehow that order took another 49 minutes.

We aren't McDonald's. We have a drive up pick up service. We aren't a drive through.
So you made this guest wait longer, for no reason? They weren't bothering anyone by being early. You're a jerk

So you made this guest wait longer, for no reason? They weren't bothering anyone by being early. You're a jerk
They’re told that their order will be ready for pickup in two hours. So long as Pick on Time stays green, we aren’t under any obligation to pick it and stow it in two minutes. If the wait bothered them, they were free to get out of their car and purchase the items themselves. We shouldn’t be reinforcing bad behavior.

We shouldn’t be reinforcing bad behavior.
Exactly. It's one thing when I run out a drive up I just scanned into hold 5 seconds previously when it's a mother of a sick child. When it's someone who just didn't want to walk into the store for their pancake mix and syrup, I'm still gonna do my job but it doesnt mean I have to jump and ask "how high" when they snap their fingers at me.

I'm going to try to go an upcoming shift without resetting a cart and see if I manage to stay reported in MPM for once.
I rarely reset carts, and I dont think my newer TMs even know how to and we all still drop off the reports. I wasnt on it at all today, even though I was the only one doing OPU. So maybe cart resetting is one cause but there's other issues too??

I rarely reset carts, and I dont think my newer TMs even know how to and we all still drop off the reports. I wasnt on it at all today, even though I was the only one doing OPU. So maybe cart resetting is one cause but there's other issues too??

Could be. 🤷‍♂️ I'm still investigating and trying to figure it out. Kind of hard when I'm blowing past forecast by 2pm, but now I know to look out for other possibilities I might not have considered. :)

They’re told that their order will be ready for pickup in two hours. So long as Pick on Time stays green, we aren’t under any obligation to pick it and stow it in two minutes. If the wait bothered them, they were free to get out of their car and purchase the items themselves. We shouldn’t be reinforcing bad behavior.
Exactly. It's one thing when I run out a drive up I just scanned into hold 5 seconds previously when it's a mother of a sick child. When it's someone who just didn't want to walk into the store for their pancake mix and syrup, I'm still gonna do my job but it doesnt mean I have to jump and ask "how high" when they snap their fingers at me.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but based on @seasonaldude 's description, this person was just sitting in their car waiting for notification that their order was ready, not snapping their fingers or bothering anyone, save for being parked in Drive-up when they had placed an OPU.

If one wants to be pissed that the guest ordered chips and dip, so be it I suppose, but otherwise it does not seem like they did anything else worthy of such ire.

^Seconding. They probably thought it would be ready on their way home and didn't realize they'd be there early. So who cares if they're just waiting patiently? They shouldn't have been made to wait another 50 minutes for no reason.

Last edited:
we Have guests who call and ask if their orders are ready because they are waiting outside ...
usually it’s a no ! And they insist that the Guest service should go on the floor and retrieve their items , or that we should bypass other orders because they are here ... and they are running late and need the craft sticks for their child right now .. that’s a too bad so sad ...
we also have the guest who did an OPU and would call in to see if it would be possible for someone to bring it outside , because their child is asleep
/ sick , and be very apologetic about it ... that one everybody would jump thru hoops to help ..

Back