So they don’t want us to use RFID anymore. Allowed to wave it in the area/back room once or twice. After that, find a style consultant. How about I just INF it since we are so obsessed with productivity numbers instead of finding items and making sales. This company’s priorities are so fucked up.

Are they upset that we spend too much time looking for INFs, or something?

It sounds like they want people to game the system to boost their score.

It’s funny because often times, SFS/OPU know the Style departments more than the consultants do, where to find things, etc. Actually that holds true for every area of the store.

Style for our store except a couple of them can't be bothered with helping us. So with the shit show that the backroom is we do a loop of the floor with the RFID then same to all the z-racks from the last couple of trucks cause they are always behind, then the random vehicles that always around, then the mountain of repacks that is "Style". If they want us to not RFID then we will INF more than we pick or ship.. I would say at least half of what we pick in style is found by RFID..

When i first started sfs we didnt have rfid and it sucked! We were all so stoked when stuff finally started coming in tagged and we could scan for it, especially when softlines hanging backstock was up high! I cant believe they actually want us to stop using it.

It’s funny because often times, SFS/OPU know the Style departments more than the consultants do, where to find things, etc. Actually that holds true for every area of the store.

Yeah. I actually cringe anytime a style consultant asks if they can help me. No, leave me alone unless I ask you about something. As for the rest of the store, I'll just say my YTD INF% is lower than any team lead's. Don't take my gun away. I can't count how many times I've found something with it in a minute or two that style TMs have told me they don't have.

RFID guns? That's ASANTS didn't any leaderships or even your peer told you about how INF is the focus now? We can't INF anything and if we do.. It will officially be count as lost sales since there won't be any other Fulfillment options guests can choose which will lead to them being disappointed. Corporate will monitor stores INF and will suppress inventory if necessary.

Enjoy those phone calls, guest services. Head's up, don't call me on the walkie about them. You already know I won't answer. Sorry (not really).
“You’re ruining my kid’s Christmas!” Good, better he learn disappointment early on ma’am. I will gladly take any OPU calls so I can tell them that there’s no way I can push them up the queue in orders, and that if they haven’t gotten their email yet, that they shouldn’t come in. The holidays bring out the bitterness in me.

“You’re ruining my kid’s Christmas!” Good, better he learn disappointment early on ma’am. I will gladly take any OPU calls so I can tell them that there’s no way I can push them up the queue in orders, and that if they haven’t gotten their email yet, that they shouldn’t come in. The holidays bring out the bitterness in me.

Yep, I have actually told that to a guests face. Your order will get picked in order it dropped, and complaining here at Guest services will not make us pick it faster..

If you're the type of person who drops an OPU and is in the store 15 minutes later demanding it be done now, I'm the asshole who will make sure your order takes as long as possible.

Convenience does not mean immediate.

Exactly. About a month ago I ran a drive up out. Saw another car in the drive up spaces and being the generally nice guy that I am went over to the other car to see if they needed assistance. Was told, oh no, I'm just on my way home from church and waiting for my order to be ready. Well, the only order I had in the queue at that point was for a single bag of chips and dip. I had already picked it, but took the drive up out before putting it in hold. Still had 50 minutes left to finish it. Somehow that order took another 49 minutes.

We aren't McDonald's. We have a drive up pick up service. We aren't a drive through.

My supervisor said they are doing a stress test in November to see how flex handles it. I didn't catch the dates....does anyone know?

My supervisor said they are doing a stress test in November to see how flex handles it. I didn't catch the dates....does anyone know?
it’s usually a Sunday in November. Specifically the past 2 years was the Sunday on the week before Thanksgiving.

Back