@gsa4lyfe where can I find that in workbench so I can personally show it to my team so they can be happy and leadership for confirmation to wear Black?
I also want to keep a screenshot of the Fulfillment Experts should do Fulfillment work only. Would help me alot.

At my store, SFS always picks Drive Up/OPUs and takes them to GS to bag and tag.

I've seen some of my fellow SFS co-workers (who have been there over 1-2 years) wearing the Black SFS/Drive Up T-shirts. I've wanted to ask where I can get one but didn't know if it mattered that I'm still considered a 'newbie' (3 months) and if it's something only 'seasoned' TMs/TLs can wear.

At my store, SFS always picks Drive Up/OPUs and takes them to GS to bag and tag.

I've seen some of my fellow SFS co-workers (who have been there over 1-2 years) wearing the Black SFS/Drive Up T-shirts. I've wanted to ask where I can get one but didn't know if it mattered that I'm still considered a 'newbie' (3 months) and if it's something only 'seasoned' TMs/TLs can wear.
The shirts were given out like 2 years ago so I can’t imagine your store would have any left overs unfortunately

Some people got them for q4 last year but no one at my store had them

Yes! You technically have been able to since last Q4 but no one ever tells people
ASANTS, they threaten to write up anyone wearing black outside of Tarbucks TMs. Gotta get special permission from some higher up at my store. :rolleyes:

I’ll have to take a look. I’d love to get them for my team.
SAP part numbers are
SF0400 small
SF0401 medium
SF0402 large
SF0403 x-large

@gsa4lyfe where can I find that in workbench so I can personally show it to my team so they can be happy and leadership for confirmation to wear Black?
I also want to keep a screenshot of the Fulfillment Experts should do Fulfillment work only. Would help me alot.
its not on workbench yet but maybe middle of November but no guarantees. It came in the white store mail boxes today. It’s only 1 copy and says ATTN: Store Director.

Our store director was waiting for it all day. As soon as the store mail box was delivered, he was already in receiving asking for it.

Ah yes, the neverending battle I've been having since the summer ammendment specifying OPU/DU pick belonging to Fulfillment. Ours have now started cutting the fulfillment team's hours so that they can schedule the service advocates (or whatever it's called now) under fulfillment payroll to pick OPU. The kicker, on top of the actual fulfillment team losing their hours, the TMs they're scheduling can't handle the picking and I constantly have to support for units they should be more than capable of handling.

its not on workbench yet but maybe middle of November but no guarantees. It came in the white store mail boxes today. It’s only 1 copy and says ATTN: Store Director.

Our store director was waiting for it all day. As soon as the store mail box was delivered, he was already in receiving asking for it.
I got a quick once over before I gave it to my SD haha

Ah yes, the neverending battle I've been having since the summer ammendment specifying OPU/DU pick belonging to Fulfillment. Ours have now started cutting the fulfillment team's hours so that they can schedule the service advocates (or whatever it's called now) under fulfillment payroll to pick OPU. The kicker, on top of the actual fulfillment team losing their hours, the TMs they're scheduling can't handle the picking and I constantly have to support for units they should be more than capable of handling.

It's because corporate can't keep their shit straight. They just added hours for every store to handle the increase in OPU picking that will be necessary the week of 10/27. Those hours are added under Service Advocate -- OPU, not Fulfillment.

The left and right hands of corporate are not on the same page here. Store direction says fulfillment. Payroll allocation says service advocate.

It's because corporate can't keep their shit straight. They just added hours for every store to handle the increase in OPU picking that will be necessary the week of 10/27. Those hours are added under Service Advocate -- OPU, not Fulfillment.

The left and right hands of corporate are not on the same page here. Store direction says fulfillment. Payroll allocation says service advocate.

that additional payroll is to support the service desk having more guests coming in store to get their orders and more guests coming for drive up.

Service desk always gets added hours when fulfillment increase to make sure there is someone staffed at the desk, not to pick. Have you actually seen the scheduling dashboard or are you just taking someone’s word for it? Because I actually look at the dashboard every week and can tell you that fufillment hours increase and decrease weekly based off your fulfillment forecast while guest advocate stays pretty stable until times of peak like the end of this month. Front end peaks week by week while fulfillment is particular and based of forecasted units

Service desk always gets added hours when fulfillment increase to make sure there is someone staffed at the desk, not to pick. Have you actually seen the scheduling dashboard or are you just taking someone’s word for it? Because I actually look at the dashboard every week and can tell you that fufillment hours increase and decrease weekly based off your fulfillment forecast while guest advocate stays pretty stable until times of peak like the end of this month. Front end peaks week by week while fulfillment is particular and based of forecasted units

Yes, I've seen the dashboard. I'm working closely with HR right now to try to get adequate coverage. Our conclusion is that the addiontial hours are for picking because actually handing the orders off to guest is freaking easy and we don't need 8 more hours a day to do that. It's ridiculous that anyone would think we would. We do need it for picking and probably then some as we've been well over forecast everyday for the past month.

Yes, I've seen the dashboard. I'm working closely with HR right now to try to get adequate coverage. Our conclusion is that the addiontial hours are for picking because actually handing the orders off to guest is freaking easy and we don't need 8 more hours a day to do that. It's ridiculous that anyone would think we would. We do need it for picking and probably then some as we've been well over forecast everyday for the past month.
The hours are for the increased guest traffic. Target wants OPU guests to be first priority so when we peak they make sure there is 2 there at all times to make the OPU guest a priority. That’s ALWAYS been the direction. That’s why when Service desk and OPU were desperate buckets OPU hours would increase to account for the increase traffic up front. Look at any store that doesn’t have SFS. I came from one and we would still have fulfillment hours specifically for OPU picking. It’s not target being confused with hours it’s your HR misunderstanding. All communication and direction is pretty clear fulfillment payroll is for picking and the front end hours are for the guest

Won’t need that extra person helping process OPUs at the front if orders are behind because there aren’t enough people picking said orders...
I’m not saying to not use your hours how you see fit and what’s best for the business but those hours are not technically for fulfillment.
You can still order the black "Run & Done" shirts.. We just got a few new ones..
I’ll have to take a look thanks!

I’m not saying to not use your hours how you see fit and what’s best for the business but those hours are not technically for fulfillment.

I’ll have to take a look thanks!

No problem and if you dig through this thread you will find the part numbers..

The new details reports are both broken enough to be useless. Besides TMs not showing up in the productivity report the report is delayed from real time for way too long. It was over 3 hours behind for me one day this week. The INF detail report is completely inaccurate showing items that were not INF'd and not showing everything that was INF'd.

Good idea to have the new information in Q4 when more people are picking, but with its current state the only thing to do is to wait and check Greenfield the next day.

Back