I'm actually glad. My store uses it as a cop-out excuse to not properly schedule us to make sure everything is packed on-time. Something was bound to happen, and now you need to pack properly? Nice.

The only "cheat" is throwing fake-pack orders in boxes, then. You mind as well finish them.

The complacent behavior around fake-pack is astounding.

😯 Oof, that's bad that leadership condones it. I mentioned it in front of my SD and she was like "Yeah, I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that."

I had 1 picker last week looking for 2 different shoes that had been salvaged earlier in the week. 1 picker this week where shoe was salvaged last week. Also recently seeing them trying to pick shoes that we have never carried. Wtf is going on!

I’ve had a few salvage recently. Also as I was running OPUs today, had a order drop in that only had 19 minutes remaining on it, so that was cool. Turns out the guest was in the building walking up to the SD as I was. I was like, “really?”

Had an order today that never appeared. It was a complete ghost. MPM showed me as having pending late items when I had nothing in the queue. Guest walks up to the service desk and I was able to figure out that it was her order that hadn't dropped. Sold her the items. Used her phone to cancel her order. The order was still in MPM as pending late items when I left.

What in the ever loving fuck?

Had an order today that never appeared. It was a complete ghost. MPM showed me as having pending late items when I had nothing in the queue. Guest walks up to the service desk and I was able to figure out that it was her order that hadn't dropped. Sold her the items. Used her phone to cancel her order. The order was still in MPM as pending late items when I left.

Been having to call 701 about this a lot lately cause it’ll show as missed goal

Was talking at my store with service advocates and we came to the consensus that part of the reason for the change is a lowkey way to decrease the amount of online returns going to stores. On the one hand, cool. We get far too many returns for shit my store doesn't carry. On the other hand, guests are going to rage.
I don’t think it’ll decrease them it’ll just make it more difficult for the TM if their card doesn’t work. More people having to log into their target app to do returns

Got one of those today. It hung as a late item for a few hours then finally dropped and immediately hit 'Missed Goal Time' the minute after. Opening the batch it said it was -4:34:18 past pick time. Lol.

Is anyones inf report showing items that you picked ? I noticed that rts is showing up under inf but now items I picked and packed are showing up as well.

Same problem. It makes it hard to tell if our newbies are over-INFing and, of course, makes it impossible to get an accurate number overall 💩

Got one of those today. It hung as a late item for a few hours then finally dropped and immediately hit 'Missed Goal Time' the minute after. Opening the batch it said it was -4:34:18 past pick time. Lol.

I had a couple of those Saturday, but good luck getting my ETL to understand what was happening.. She could not understand why it was late, when it never dropped into the que to be picked until three hours after it was created. I kept pushing back that it was the only order for the entire day that was late, how could we have missed it if we pick in the order it they drop.. And picked other orders while that one was supposedly sitting there waiting to get picked. CSC got called on that one with a WTF? Along with what is going on with the salvage we are constantly seeing in batches. STOP IT.

Also getting sick of being told they know nothing about 4th quarter SFS/OPU until the November addendum hits. "We have literally zero directives of what will be happening until then." I call bullshit.. Oh well if we run out of supplies it's not on me.

Last edited:
Anyone else seeing their pick speed metric in MPM completely broken today? Its showing people at like 5, 1.5, and 3. I know they're slow but not that bad lol. Mines only in the 20's and should be much higher.
Yeah yesterday and today it’s been showing up like that. Like i know im not 4.5 uph. I think MPM isn’t working correctly lately. Because it’s been super slow too

This softlines sale KILLED me (yes, me, singular, for most of the day). Came in to 304 to pick and it was like pulling teeth to get help. There's already 150+ in there for tomorrow, so I hope our closer can knock some out, because I'll be alone again most of the day tomorrow 😣

Last edited:
Anyone else seeing their pick speed metric in MPM completely broken today? Its showing people at like 5, 1.5, and 3. I know they're slow but not that bad lol. Mines only in the 20's and should be much higher.

Yeah, I checked when I went to lunch today. I was at 12 something. Just doing the math of total units divided by how long I had been there I should have been at 42, and I had a substantial lull in the morning after the overnights were cleared so I should have been much higher than that.

Are you still getting regular, NR, orders by any chance? Or just the restocks?
We’re still getting regular and maybe restock orders. We get both ground and express orders.
We can’t tell if it’s restock anymore with the new Zebra SFS printer. It only prints the shipping label and it doesn’t include the order number.

Anyone else have the weird "Sort by" menu in epick? And the dates have gone all wonky, so I accidentally picked a batch for tomorrow. What's going on?

No idea we kept getting SFS batches dropping but didn't know if they are for today or tomorrow..

Back