No problem and if you dig through this thread you will find the part numbers..
@gsa4lyfe
Incase nobody saw me repost it a few days ago.
Do you have a part number or what the side of the box looks like? Ours still have not been delivered.

I had to dig through my emails for some reason I thought it was November 1st, nope we were supposed to get them September 23rd.

SAP part numbers are
SF0400 small
SF0401 medium
SF0402 large
SF0403 x-large

Last edited:
Starting Nov 1st Fulfillment team can wear Black top and jeans to differentiate ourselves. Allows us to work more efficient during peak volume Q4.
My Dtl said no to black shirt . But we are going overnight so I guess it doesn’t matter much.

Every INF that has been INFd will not go into different fulfillment options it will count as lost sales. Stores will provide the necessary freight + OH counts to be accurate for this to work...

the addendum also says that fulfillment experts should be the only ones picking orders 😂

And, so it does. Mea Culpa My store has changed its tune and I have been transferred to fulfillment expert with all upcoming shifts rescheduled to fulfillment as of this morning. You were right. Kind of happy as I was told that the people I like picking the least are not being kept for the fulfillment role. So that means my hold locations getting less fucked up. Of course, the SETLs still own fulfillment for now and they get to figure out how to run out drive-ups without my help.

Every INF that has been INFd will not go into different fulfillment options it will count as lost sales. Stores will provide the necessary freight + OH counts to be accurate for this to work...
This past week , I came across -1 on a lot of items . Last sale date the night before ... or I know I already picked the item the day before and it is in a location at guest service .
A Halloween costume that has no date received and a last sold date 360 days ago ... I simply love target logic .

This past week , I came across -1 on a lot of items . Last sale date the night before ... or I know I already picked the item the day before and it is in a location at guest service .
A Halloween costume that has no date received and a last sold date 360 days ago ... I simply love target logic .
Ive literally had the same experience! I had at least 3 with (-1 on hand). All sold the prior day. Obviously I still did my due diligence in looking but knew that all we had had sold the prior day. Also had two items with the wrong RFID sensor attached to them. So I had to audit those out.

I don’t know about your stores but at mine when we have a negative onhand count we are allowed to get free credit for the item. We cancel the item due to no inventory because that is the truth.

Anyone seeing the pack app request a lithium sticker we dont have? Tried to pack an sio item and it wont accept the stickers we have.

Anyone seeing the pack app request a lithium sticker we dont have? Tried to pack an sio item and it wont accept the stickers we have.
You sure it’s not asking to scan the container? That was supposed to start this week and if you don’t have the boxes or sioc containers yet you’re supposed to print out the scan sheet in the stores weekly

So they don’t want us to use RFID anymore. Allowed to wave it in the area/back room once or twice. After that, find a style consultant. How about I just INF it since we are so obsessed with productivity numbers instead of finding items and making sales. This company’s priorities are so fucked up.

What? They can pry my RFID gun out of my cold, dead hands.

Back