We are starting with 13 items for SFS I don’t know how I’m going to be able to make the 430 goal time this is just way too much. :rolleyes:
Ours is so messed up. We were forecasted 400 the other day and got 65 units. Then yesterday forecasted 550 and did 800 units. They’re not supposed to send you more than 10% of your forecast.

Anybody else have issues with the temporary opu location? First weekend we started using it a pair of air pods disappeared. Now we put high value items in the drive up location. I knew that would start happening, guests who want to steal will not respect the Team Members only sign.

We keep high priced items behind guest service, in the section directly below one of the cameras. TVS and other bulkier items will be kept in the overflow OPU area, but it’s so much harder to walk out with those.

Stress test today, with two NCNS's and three call outs, that was just for my shift. Leaving all of three of us to keep up OPU orders and 500+ SFS orders. Two mids then only one seasonal closer.. Why? Another two call outs.. One seasonal one TM.. OPU's? Yeah GM was having fun after lunch screwing them up..

Look on my ETL's face? - Priceless.

Tomorrow was already at 400 to pick when I left at 2:30. So glad I don't work tomorrow.

Can we say we failed already?

It was a nice two days off, but this coming week is a doozy. I hope I have the strength to get past this Thanksgiving/Black Friday work week intact. Let my anxiety not act up when having to work in such close quarters with so many people (just the thought of having to share a packing station with 2 to 4 other people and having to work right on top of each other makes me want to panic, and it slows me down a ton whenever I have to, which really sucks). I don't expect them to care about that, so I just need to make do and try to do my best.

I know. Trust me, I know.
I'm closing every day between Thanksgiving and the following week's Friday to clean up whatever the hell they mess up.

Mine aren't much better, I had a plan yesterday that carts that had been picked needed to be prepped so that when you looked in the que you knew what was still open and what was waiting. Nope, the opener today walked into 15 random carts of half picked, or half packed basically leaving no vehicles for them to start with today. And a double truck so they couldn't even just take one or two and pack them down to get clear carts.

Mine aren't much better, I had a plan yesterday that carts that had been picked needed to be prepped so that when you looked in the que you knew what was still open and what was waiting. Nope, the opener today walked into 15 random carts of half picked, or half packed basically leaving no vehicles for them to start with today. And a double truck so they couldn't even just take one or two and pack them down to get clear carts.
We dont even have all our carts right now...they put most of them in an outside trailer. Now they can't get the trailer open, as they apparently broke it. Though we have nowhere to park them even if we did have them. I've been badgering them for 2 months to get it set up...but noooooo, not a priority. Sigh.

We dont even have all our carts right now...they put most of them in an outside trailer. Now they can't get the trailer open, as they apparently broke it. Though we have nowhere to park them even if we did have them. I've been badgering them for 2 months to get it set up...but noooooo, not a priority. Sigh.

My ETL won't even tell what volume of orders we are slated for. So she was so shocked when stress test hits and she I will give her credit she did schedule some extra people but then most of them called out or NCNS'd. She was however was shocked at the volume that got dumped on us when this is what I was waiting for the avalanche(yes I know we are a small shop compared to others here) and had virtually no plan how to handle all the people, the carts, the orders the pallets of now outbound. No one in place to manage these things, nope lets just scatter shot people with no leadership and every thing should magically just get done.. And our TL wants nothing to do with fulfillment. So we look like idiots cause even those of us who know what needs to be done are not listened to by other TM's cause we are not TL's so there isn't a plan of action.. So shit show ensues.

So we look like idiots cause even those of us who know what needs to be done are not listened to by other TM's cause we are not TL's so there isn't a plan of action.. So shit show ensues.
That sucks. I'm lucky that everyone in my store looks to me as a knowledge-base for Ship. Regular TMs and the seasonals know me more than our leader (who has pog and GM2 to deal with), so they listen to me. But that in itself causes issues because I'm a leader with no authority, so upper leadership ignores me even as my lead and all the TMs look to me for answers and direction.

That sucks. I'm lucky that everyone in my store looks to me as a knowledge-base for Ship. Regular TMs and the seasonals know me more than our leader (who has pog and GM2 to deal with), so they listen to me. But that in itself causes issues because I'm a leader with no authority, so upper leadership ignores me even as my lead and all the TMs look to me for answers and direction.

Yep so the couple of us that have done this for a while just do what we know needs to be done shit gets done while we are there and let the wheels fall off after we leave. Not our problem.

Back