.... not an incredible amount. Less than yesterday so far. We have enough people. Getting from the front of the store to the back and returning is the real issue. Traffic is high

We had 900 units in the morning, but by 4 were just...done. Picked a bit between 6 and midnight, and left 250 in the gun for tomorrow morning's team. Very blah pre-black friday.

We were busy , finished our workload by 2 pm , and started on the next day ! ... our inf was surprisingly very low ! Ship : 0.88% ans opu : 1.1% . I left at 6 , so after that , who knows !
Going back in a few ....

Our store broke down all the shippers and flexed everything, it's a mess

That was my store today. So many electronics that no one knows where they're at. I personally had at least a good $2K in INFs today just in electronics. How do 10 shitty Chromebooks up and disappear? I don't know, but at my store apparently they do. 🤷‍♂️

Nearly had a breakdown today. Everyone calling you over the walkie, seeing carts of electronics back there but no one telling me what they are, go backs or ship, INFs through the roof and 800 eaches already in there for tomorrow, yeah spent the day pretty much on the verge of tears.

Nearly had a breakdown today. Everyone calling you over the walkie, seeing carts of electronics back there but no one telling me what they are, go backs or ship, INFs through the roof and 800 eaches already in there for tomorrow, yeah spent the day pretty much on the verge of tears.
I was helping out in electronics. When I saw flex, I did everything to help them find their items. I got your back.

We were busier today than yesterday and not enough people. The store was an unorganized mess and our INF and POT were awful. I stayed until my 2nd lunch and they made me leave because I'm working OT the next 4 days. This was after being in the store 15 hours yesterday. I'm dreading tomorrow.

Worse than yesterday. Ran out of OPU labels, so post it notes everywhere. We used up completely the hold space in our conference room. Then the opened the divider and shoved all the TV's we had sorted by wall as hold locations, moved them around so they could set up the taco bar in there. So they were now a mess and a half. Today I walked into 7 various paused carts, both OPU and SFS found all but two which we did find but not any of the items that should have been on them. I spent my day doing nothing but finding carts, items for carts and packing boxes.

We had 250 OPU's at 5am three people scheduled, It got worse from there.. I don't think people hit a goal time all day. 10hrs was enough when I was asked if I wanted to stay longer. Yeah no.

How many people are you guys running with....we have 5 pick, 2-3 packing.....we started at 325 for the day, by 4pm it was at 800 and we had picked just over 900 by 4pm. Obviously missed sort on time. 2 of the pickers, were also opu pickers. They were just shy of green on pick speed......from 4pm to 11pm we picked another 1300 units, and our carry over was 650. By midnight we had over 1400 orders to pick....from 4pm to 11pm i had my team ignore clothing, then hand the cart to style to pick the clothes....our pick speed dropped way down, but our total units picked shot way up......I'm at my wits end. Thoughts?

How many people are you guys running with....we have 5 pick, 2-3 packing.....we started at 325 for the day, by 4pm it was at 800 and we had picked just over 900 by 4pm. Obviously missed sort on time. 2 of the pickers, were also opu pickers. They were just shy of green on pick speed......from 4pm to 11pm we picked another 1300 units, and our carry over was 650. By midnight we had over 1400 orders to pick....from 4pm to 11pm i had my team ignore clothing, then hand the cart to style to pick the clothes....our pick speed dropped way down, but our total units picked shot way up......I'm at my wits end. Thoughts?

We have 4 people picking, 2 people packing and 2 picking OPUs. We’re averaging about 300 units picked an hour with 4 pickers. Yesterday’s workload was 792 before 2 and we finished at 1:50. 2 of the pickers kept picking and the other 2 jumped into pack. Finished around 4:15. We only have one pack station though so it’s a mess having more than 4 people back there. I haven’t been in today to see how many we picked last night. After I left at 7 we were down to only 2 people and we’d picked 600 of 980 due last night.

We missed our 4:30 goal by a landslide yesterday after having 1000 orders for pickup (600 of which were already waiting when I came in in the morning for my shift) which was way more than projected and also having a much higher workload than projected. When I left around 8pm we still had 6900 units in epick lol

Back