I love helping SFS, I will not stop until I find what they need. The other day the LOG-ETL got trigger-happy with the INF, I found the item he was looking for literally right as he hit it. I told him, never give up! Grrr.
Definitely a fine balance. Stay green INF and you’re good. I’ve INFd something that was taking way too long to make sure I stayed green across the board. I don’t do it often but when necessary. PPH is important too.

We've been using RFID for about 5 years now, if I remember correctly. It's saved many a-butt. I wonder how long before Target gets the hint that it's a quality feature and starts encoding other produces (like make-up or high priced merch)? The closer they get to getting RFID onto all items, the closer we move to having next-tech no scan at register. Can you imagine filling up your cart, walking out the door, and getting a digital receipt notification as you're loading your car?
They would have to over haul the upstream distribution and it’s super unrealistic unless the majority of major companies get on board. Companies like proctor and gamble who make basically everything would have to manufacture separate packaging just for Target. I agree it’s a dream but not in the near future

They would have to over haul the upstream distribution and it’s super unrealistic unless the majority of major companies get on board. Companies like proctor and gamble who make basically everything would have to manufacture separate packaging just for Target. I agree it’s a dream but not in the near future

It would nice if they would at least do it for Q4. Especially for the toys department. So sick of looking for Our Generation crap.

I love helping SFS, I will not stop until I find what they need. The other day the LOG-ETL got trigger-happy with the INF, I found the item he was looking for literally right as he hit it. I told him, never give up! Grrr.
There's a balance though. You can't exactly spend 20 or more minutes looking for a single item that may or may not even exist anymore. You gotta get your own work as close to done as possible too.

My target decided we weren’t doing overtime this week we have over 2000 Dpcis today already had one person call out and I had to leave as I wasn’t scheduled to work today or tomorrow. Good luck with that as all metrics show I am the fastest picker with the lowest inf lol. Oh well I’m going to enjoy my 2 days off

I'm a pretty quick picker with not-as-great packing numbers (and I don't INF too easily and help other seasonals on the floor as they're ready to instantly INF). So it makes sense to have me only packing the next two weeks. 🙄

Our store was the only one in our district that was green for sort on time last week. My INF % is red, but only because I've become the official cart auditor. Epick went down yesterday so we had over 200 carryover today, it's going to be a long day.

My target decided we weren’t doing overtime this week we have over 2000 Dpcis today already had one person call out and I had to leave as I wasn’t scheduled to work today or tomorrow. Good luck with that as all metrics show I am the fastest picker with the lowest inf lol. Oh well I’m going to enjoy my 2 days off

I am in a similar boat, a 1000 OPU orders when my coworker walked in the door and "No coming in early/OT" there isn't enough workload to justify any OT. Today alone three NCNS's for the morning and that leaves two people to pick over a 1000 and 400 are due an hour after open. I am sitting at home and will not be rolling into work today. And my store is not one of them that will get OPU help to pick. They just blame us for not making goal even when we are short people and orders are insane. It's our fault we can't bend time and space to make goal times.

Are you guys still having issues with stuff missing from carts? I don't think my team is doing it, even if we have no inf things are missing and stuff it told us to pick isn't used. My TL is going bonkers, lol.

It’s still happening. Will literally inf last time from a batch, prep cart and sure enough the inf item is waiting to be scanned in. Don’t understand it.

Ayyy, walked into an ocean of red OPUs this morning. Was told there was a global issue last night.

Also, walked into a nice spread of Gatorades, bottled waters and various snacks in the OPU hold area that my ETL requisitioned for us. That was NICE.
Yeah I was zoning baby, but we got a huge batch of picks so I helped out. After a half hour of error messages and time outs, I said screw it and went back to my zone, lol. They actually put the flex team in GM for the rest of the night.

Back