Are you guys still having issues with stuff missing from carts? I don't think my team is doing it, even if we have no inf things are missing and stuff it told us to pick isn't used. My TL is going bonkers, lol.
Never had an issue with it. Usually just items I picked and never packed. Rarely I’ll have things disappear so sounds like your team.

OMG, what’s the point then?

They just grab whatever is there and if its not the right thing, the person prepping or packing has to either go find it or cancel it so they the picker look awesome on paper. While I look like dogshit from my numbers of the amount of items I cancel at the pack desk. INF looks good but other numbers not so much.

They just grab whatever is there and if its not the right thing, the person prepping or packing has to either go find it or cancel it so they the picker look awesome on paper. While I look like dogshit from my numbers of the amount of items I cancel at the pack desk. INF looks good but other numbers not so much.
Or better, they pull that shit for an OPU, and I get calls from GS wondering where this person’s order is, because it’s most definitely not up there.

My seasonals are literally the WORST, UPS came to pick up the drop trailer and it wasn’t floor loaded so instead of the like 35 pallets we usually fit there were like 20 just rolled in and we lost all those pallets and we’re running out of wood pallets to use yikes

Can you cancel a container after it's been scanned in, but not sorted. One seasonal picked one boot, one?!?! The packer scanned the one boot thinking the other was loose in the cart, but no boot. Sent seasonal out in search of it, can't find it. What do we do? Ship one?

And don't even get me started on my seasonals and the packer. I'm so pissed

Last edited:
Can you cancel a container after it's been scanned in, but not sorted. One seasonal picked one boot, one?!?! The packer scanned the one boot thinking the other was loose in the cart, but no boot. Sent seasonal out in search of it, can't find it. What do we do? Ship one?

And don't even get me started on my seasonals and the packer. I'm so pissed
After you scan the item itself you can still skip/cancel the container as long as you haven’t scanned the shipping label to complete packing that container. If you already scanned the shipping label the only way to cancel is mysupport/call 701

After you scan the item itself you can still skip/cancel the container as long as you haven’t scanned the shipping label to complete packing that container. If you already scanned the shipping label the only way to cancel is mysupport/call 701
Thank you, the packer was fake packing and scanned the label without verifying. Ugh

Prepping is the stupidest fucking role they could have come up with for sfs. Our preppers usually finish prepping the carts and instead of helping the packer to pack or tidy up, they will sit on thier ass atop the prep station on thier phone.

I yelled at one of them for sitting on the desk on thier phone as I was walking back and forth from the area for a good couple mins.

Best Fulfillment feeling is when your supplies arrive. Worst feeling is seeing that it’s 15 pallets of boxes on top of the 10 you got a week ago. 🙃

Back