Can you cancel a container after it's been scanned in, but not sorted. One seasonal picked one boot, one?!?! The packer scanned the one boot thinking the other was loose in the cart, but no boot. Sent seasonal out in search of it, can't find it. What do we do? Ship one?

And don't even get me started on my seasonals and the packer. I'm so pissed

Yes. you can slide I forget left or right, you will see half the item turn red with Cancel item and a X appear on the scan to p scrackeen. It will pop up a menu of reasons you are canceling. If they fake packed it and closed it, I would send that shit. Won't come back on you.

Tessa 120, the scotch tape doesn't really stick to the plastic bags. Also the diameter of the target tape rolls is like 3inch vs scotch with is like 1/2 to 1 inch. So they rolls don't fit.

Prepping is the stupidest fucking role they could have come up with for sfs. Our preppers usually finish prepping the carts and instead of helping the packer to pack or tidy up, they will sit on thier ass atop the prep station on thier phone.

I yelled at one of them for sitting on the desk on thier phone as I was walking back and forth from the area for a good couple mins.
Prepping isn’t the problem. Your prepers are the problem.

The problem would appear to be a lack of leadership. Someone needs to be giving people direction on what to do.
The TL in charge the other day fussed at me for not keeping a certain member of my team busy. Look lady it's not my team. Im on this team 2/7 days. I'm not a a TL or captain. I do my job. It's not my responsibility to coach lazy TMs.

The TL in charge the other day fussed at me for not keeping a certain member of my team busy. Look lady it's not my team. Im on this team 2/7 days. I'm not a a TL or captain. I do my job. It's not my responsibility to coach lazy TMs.

Yes. My job became a lot easier when I realized I am responsible for myself [and my own work] and NOT responsible for my tms.

Or better, they pull that shit for an OPU, and I get calls from GS wondering where this person’s order is, because it’s most definitely not up there.

Like the six orders I picked on the fly today and that was just over 7hrs of my 8hr shift. All picked by the same TM, when our ETL dug into who did it. yeah he no longer works OPU/SFS in any capacity.

Yes. My job became a lot easier when I realized I am responsible for myself [and my own work] and NOT responsible for my tms.

I'm trying to remind myself of it every day, but if anything, I'm reminded that I can't win at this place. I had a massive panic attack a couple of weeks ago, and the leaders were like "Don't worry, it's our issue if goal isn't met!" But then when seasonals screwed up royally, it's "Why didn't you watch them?"

I'm trying to remind myself of it every day, but if anything, I'm reminded that I can't win at this place. I had a massive panic attack a couple of weeks ago, and the leaders were like "Don't worry, it's our issue if goal isn't met!" But then when seasonals screwed up royally, it's "Why didn't you watch them?"
Think of the bright side. You went to them with an urgent medical issue and they understood and took care of you.

Think of the bright side. You went to them with an urgent medical issue and they understood and took care of you.

That is a good point. And I feel like I need to defend my store/situation: I recognize that my store is very kind to me and we're ULV; I wouldn't be able to survive at another store with bigger volumes. I may complain a lot, but they could've been more cruel to me!

Is this fixable? My team just sent me this pic of our printer and said it's not working.

Attachments

• 597909153.jpg
    597909153.jpg
    666.6 KB · Views: 73
Are you guys still having issues with stuff missing from carts? I don't think my team is doing it, even if we have no inf things are missing and stuff it told us to pick isn't used. My TL is going bonkers, lol.
I've noticed that happen on occasion, rarely though. Even when I am fairly certain that the system didn't ask me to pick the item.

I've noticed that happen on occasion, rarely though. Even when I am fairly certain that the system didn't ask me to pick the item.
Could be from a batch that was picked from the previous day and wasn’t completely packed because they too didn’t have the item. Happened today with some cookies in my cart.

Could be from a batch that was picked from the previous day and wasn’t completely packed because they too didn’t have the item. Happened today with some cookies in my cart.
RIght now (and I'm assuming all stores that have SFS are liek this, though I realize ASANTS), we pick a batch and then pack it. When we had a dedicated person/people packing and others picking, I was occasionally asked what happened to _x_ (I think it only happend 5 or less times), and I was fairly certain I wasn't asked to pick it. There were also one or two times where I'd pick the batch(es) and have an item I wasn't asked to pick, or that I had forgotten to put in the cart.

NARRATOR'S VOICE: They kept all the seasonals....

They're cutting my hours to try and force me out, I think (while I try hard, I'm not at the robot level they want), because even garbage seasonals ate getting more than me. I've told all the other departments that they've gotta get used to them, because they are now preferred.

They're cutting my hours to try and force me out, I think (while I try hard, I'm not at the robot level they want), because even garbage seasonals ate getting more than me. I've told all the other departments that they've gotta get used to them, because they are now preferred.
Some people would preferred getting hours cut leaving early with short shifts. Nobody is perfect you can't say they're garbage it might be lack of training or maybe even supervision for them seasonals.

Back