Started cleaning up/resetting the pack station space. I stowed a dozen carts, we have just shy of 30 total. Which made me wonder how other stores deal with their excess carts after 4Q? Interested to hear, maybe I am not even doing it right. 🤷🏻‍♂️
My store probably used to have 30 carts. Most of the bottom shelf falls off of them so we recycle them. Maybe we’ll run out of carts and can buy new ones. Ones we have are absolute SHIT.

I have never internally screamed hurry the fuck up more than I have today.

Ha! I completely went off today about one seasonal TM who was picking OPUs VERY slowly. I was completely ranting to our HR Expert in the backroom about it. Many swear words and insults were used. Turns out the TM I was bitching about was down the next backroom aisle. Oops. My response when called out: "Well, it's fucking true!" Snail boy took a single 7 DPCI batch with 43 minutes to go and managed to miss goal time. How is that even possible?

Ha! I completely went off today about one seasonal TM who was picking OPUs VERY slowly. I was completely ranting to our HR Expert in the backroom about it. Many swear words and insults were used. Turns out the TM I was bitching about was down the next backroom aisle. Oops. My response when called out: "Well, it's fucking true!" Snail boy took a single 7 DPCI batch with 43 minutes to go and managed to miss goal time. How is that even possible?
It is possible !!! The magic and wonder of the seasonal TM ..
one of mine missed goal on 5 items , because he was looking for a slim Jim ... it was on CL4 ... and he kept going to C 4 ( towels ) ...
But the answer from leader , at least he is showing up ...

It is possible !!! The magic and wonder of the seasonal TM ..
one of mine missed goal on 5 items , because he was looking for a slim Jim ... it was on CL4 ... and he kept going to C 4 ( towels ) ...
But the answer from leader , at least he is showing up ...
Nothing like lowering expectations. What will leaders will be saying next Q4? “At least he is still breathing”?🙄

I had one seasonal who straight up told me that he doesn’t go underneath ladders because he’s superstitious, but also doesn’t climb them because he’s afraid of heights. I didn’t say anything and just stood there DUMBFOUNDED. Where did they find these people?
They must have found them Somewhere Over The Intelligence Rainbow 😂 😂

I mean HQ can divert however many orders they like to other stores. My SD told me the only reason they don’t completely shut off SFS is because that would also turn off OPUs. But I would say we are only receiving 5-10% of our normal workload right now.
They can separate the 2. We were turned off but still had OPU. When they turn you off they use your OPU infs to justify if they can turn you back on or not.

They can separate the 2. We were turned off but still had OPU. When they turn you off they use your OPU infs to justify if they can turn you back on or not.

If that is your issue, ours has just been way to many orders for the amount of staff and shitty leadership choices that lead to not being able to complete orders. Like ETL's giving away was the SFS supplies and not telling anyone so the SFS crew ran out of basics like fucking collates.. Cause two cases just disappeared. "Oh so and store needed collates and air speed and you had a bunch so we just gave them almost all of it since there should have been more in the containers outside." When that was what we had cleared out of the container.. Yeah..

If that is your issue, ours has just been way to many orders for the amount of staff and shitty leadership choices that lead to not being able to complete orders. Like ETL's giving away was the SFS supplies and not telling anyone so the SFS crew ran out of basics like fucking collates.. Cause two cases just disappeared. "Oh so and store needed collates and air speed and you had a bunch so we just gave them almost all of it since there should have been more in the containers outside." When that was what we had cleared out of the container.. Yeah..
We we were turned off over the summer luckily. Also my SD/ETL is smart enough to check with myself or the other TL before promising any supplies

I’m pretty sure we broke our INF Record today. 43%. We’re as close to being shut off as you can be without being 100% shut off.
So I should not feel bad with the 12 % inf today !
We were partially shut down for the past couple of days ... 50 /75 units a day ...
And everyday we INF those stupid barbie campers ,keurig , and that Fitbit watch that we do not have ...
why keep sending us those orders when you don’t send us new merchandise On the truck ...?

So I should not feel bad with the 12 % inf today !
We were partially shut down for the past couple of days ... 50 /75 units a day ...
And everyday we INF those stupid barbie campers ,keurig , and that Fitbit watch that we do not have ...
why keep sending us those orders when you don’t send us new merchandise On the truck ...?

Audit is your friend.

We've noticed that auditing and accepting drastic counts doesn't always work for some things. I ust blame it on the audit app still being a hot pile of shit.

Audit is your friend.
Only leaders are allowed to audit ... so here you go for the inf !
Someone has to also do the drastic count ( per my SD) and on some it was simply not accepted or done !
I am sure I will have time to get the audit done tomorrow , and I will do it ... might get talked to ..

We still get orders for things after we audit, even without a delivery. It's so annoying. Like the neon switches we still don't have that are in 4 locations so it's a big hit.
Its a drastic count takes like a week for it to get zero-d out mostly all electronics stuff are drastic counts.

Only leaders are allowed to audit ... so here you go for the inf !
Someone has to also do the drastic count ( per my SD) and on some it was simply not accepted or done !
I am sure I will have time to get the audit done tomorrow , and I will do it ... might get talked to ..

FInd a friendly lead. Get their permission to audit. It's what I did. I just go to her and she tell's me to fix it. If there is a drastic count, I tell her and she takes care of it. Not even my lead. But, she trusts me.

FInd a friendly lead. Get their permission to audit. It's what I did. I just go to her and she tell's me to fix it. If there is a drastic count, I tell her and she takes care of it. Not even my lead. But, she trusts me.
I know who I can ask ! It might help a lot .

We still get orders for things after we audit, even without a delivery. It's so annoying. Like the neon switches we still don't have that are in 4 locations so it's a big hit.

It drives me insane is that even if you INF an item it will still show up in orders later in the day. Like excuse me, I told you system that we do not have this

Kill any pogs that no longer exist. Cause my store was super sloppy about killing shippers that got tied for black Friday weekend. Or kill any pog that you can't physically see.

Back