It drives me insane is that even if you INF an item it will still show up in orders later in the day. Like excuse me, I told you system that we do not have this
I recall being told auditing the amount to 0 (as in zero) - at least if it sent you to the floors - would also prevent orders with that item dropping.
I've had the experience of INFing something for an OPU and lo and behold it showed up in another OPU later (I assume it was the same person thinking "well, the computer says this Target has it, so it must be there.....").
I don't know if INFing/auditing an item will do anything with a batch that's already in the system for being picked (whether for SFS or OPU).

It drives me insane is that even if you INF an item it will still show up in orders later in the day. Like excuse me, I told you system that we do not have this
I recall being told auditing the amount to 0 (as in zero) - at least if it sent you to the floors - would also prevent orders with that item dropping.
I've had the experience of INFing something for an OPU and lo and behold it showed up in another OPU later (I assume it was the same person thinking "well, the computer says this Target has it, so it must be there.....").
I don't know if INFing/auditing an item will do anything with a batch that's already in the system for being picked (whether for SFS or OPU).

I mean it says to come back and audit it but the system has so many janky pieces that don’t match up with other pieces.
Like in check dates when you find an out of date it doesn’t qmos it automatically.
Or my other favorite is when people slack off and their 1for1s get gigantic and they can’t finish the batch the sale floor count doesn’t update.

I mean it says to come back and audit it but the system has so many janky pieces that don’t match up with other pieces.
Like in check dates when you find an out of date it doesn’t qmos it automatically.
Or my other favorite is when people slack off and their 1for1s get gigantic and they can’t finish the batch the sale floor count doesn’t update.
Target IT for you.

if it is in the que, it won't help. But you won't see it tomorrow. Like the 70 M&M candy canes we don't have or are misspicked or lost somewhere in the stock room I won't see them in orders for last minute stocking stuffers. Or the beats headphones we know were stolen, we had AP do the Drastic count on those so we would stop getting orders for them.

I feel lucky I started early today and am off early so OPU's were just really starting to get desperate when I got to leave..

Stay strong my friends.

Really? I thought black was a permanent addition to the Fulfillment uniform. My stored started it when the black shirts came in.
“ In order to work efficiently and differentiate Fulfillment Experts, Fulfillment Experts can wear a solid black top and jeans from Nov. 1–Dec. 29. ”

Really? I thought black was a permanent addition to the Fulfillment uniform. My stored started it when the black shirts came in.
It's a store-by-store thing. Some stores let Flex wear black all year round, some stores only for the holidays when the addendum demands it. Depends on the SD and/or DSD and how they feel about it.

I inf 7 AirPods on Christmas Eve ( we received 3 that day ) and my first pick was a freaking AirPod ( received AND picked) on Christmas Eve !!!
Enough already !!!!

I inf 7 AirPods on Christmas Eve ( we received 3 that day ) and my first pick was a freaking AirPod ( received AND picked) on Christmas Eve !!!
Enough already !!!!
Same, but with Switches...we're missing 5. As well as 4 Xboxes...sighhhh. Our inf was not pretty today.

Back