My support it. There’s a few times (when ETLs first started ordering) that our order went into limbo and it had to be mysupported. The sucky thing is they sent everything that was ordered and they had ordered some of the same stuff repeatedly.

Still waiting on OPU labels and the short ones as well.. This fucking ridiculous. Since black Friday we have not had labels.. WTF? Target!!!!!
I have a feeling it’s not target and it’s actually your leadership. I’ve ordered both of those things multiple times since Black Friday and gotten them. Just got some last week.

I have a feeling it’s not target and it’s actually your leadership. I’ve ordered both of those things multiple times since Black Friday and gotten them. Just got some last week.

I have no doubt. We have one ETL every one asks "What does he do?" Cause you never see him on the floor, he manages from the STL office on his radio.. Making sure he gets his protein shakes on time(he's a gym rat). A douchey one at that..

Last edited:
I have no doubt. We have one ETL every one asks "What does he do?" Cause you never see him on the floor, he manages from the STL office on his radio.. Making sure he gets his protein shakes on time(he's a gym rat). A douchey one at that..
Ugh... and I used to think 6 years ago the ones they were hiring were brainless & useless. Look now.

It was MPM that reported he INF as such and it was in eaches and not dpcis, only 1 out of 40 eaches was missed. Normally I have time to look at Greenfield but this January has been bizarre. We are usually slow during this time of the year but so far we have been averaging about 200 SFS items a day not including what our evening SFS team member has picked at night.

Was that in MPM? The app has quirks that cause INFs to get reported as high. Greenfield still gets the numbers right the next day.
I have noticed that for the actual INF its usually on point, but when you go look at the "Who picked how many eaches" part it'll show wonky INF%s based on if you only got 1 of 3, it shows 3 INF; If you reset a cart, it'll count INF randomly; if you have to INF an item that has multiple locations, each location is INF%

But all that doesn't appear in Greenfield.

This would've been something to have in Q4 when useless seasonals "prepped" stuff or packed without prepping anything. Now it's just another way to slow down our process so they can yell at us for not being in the green.

On another note, we're out of gripper tape and almost out of Scotch tape, so that's been making prepping fun!

This would've been something to have in Q4 when useless seasonals "prepped" stuff or packed without prepping anything. Now it's just another way to slow down our process so they can yell at us for not being in the green.

On another note, we're out of gripper tape and almost out of Scotch tape, so that's been making prepping fun!
Prepping is already a harrowing process when done the way the system wants; "scan this, prep, scan it in to location again" is asinine. This new change will force the use of that and I...can't even.

Also, we've been out of gripper/ prep/ scotch tape for 2 months now...ordered it twice, been using the hand packing tape we have a dozen rolls of for some reason 😂. Oof.

Just a heads up

Thanks.

Our seasonals threw away the spindle and the cutter for the two tape dispensers we have. So tape for days but no way of dispensing it..

How are you supposed to prep things properly when you are fucking out of air speed, bubble wrap, tape and anything else I can think of..

Thanks.

Our seasonals threw away the spindle and the cutter for the two tape dispensers we have. So tape for days but no way of dispensing it..

How are you supposed to prep things properly when you are fucking out of air speed, bubble wrap, tape and anything else I can think of..
try harder

I do like the concept of knowing what needs to be prepped or not but it also adds an extra step we dont need

Does anyone else have problems with guest who order online, calling directly after they order to have guest service hold their items "so they get the right one"? I was doing an OPU and could not find the size I needed for a dress, I asked one of the style girls and was informed guest service grabbed it and put it on hold for me to grab.

Back