Which app are people using to generate bar codes for locations? I'm seasonal, staying on because I am working with a good team (TL, ETL, and SD). I just get tired of hunting down someone who can generate a location code for me when my Zebra has died, not connected to the network or the bar code is mangled on a corner, 01 location.

Thx.

This is what I use, I just have the link saved on my phone.

Which app are people using to generate bar codes for locations? I'm seasonal, staying on because I am working with a good team (TL, ETL, and SD). I just get tired of hunting down someone who can generate a location code for me when my Zebra has died, not connected to the network or the bar code is mangled on a corner, 01 location.

Thx.
I use Barcode Generator by aeiou on my Android

I use this app by a member @Mikuhl.

I use this app by a member @Mikuhl.
Love this app!

Does anyone know if you can look up on Greenfield who prepped and/or packed a given order from the container # or order #? My TL says it can't be done but that sounds silly to me, so I think he may just not know how to use the software.
I have seen you can look up orders in the MyHelp app but it only tells you the TM who picked the order.

Does anyone know if you can look up on Greenfield who prepped and/or packed a given order from the container # or order #? My TL says it can't be done but that sounds silly to me, so I think he may just not know how to use the software.
I have seen you can look up orders in the MyHelp app but it only tells you the TM who picked the order.
I haven’t personally seen this feature on greenfield but you could try calling 701

I messed around with this once. I believe it's possible in Greenfield through the pack details card but it's been awhile so if I get the details wrong, forgive me. If you use the order number to look up the DCPI of the items in the pack you wanna check via myHelp, then sort the pack details card on Greenfield by the timestamp, you can then search by the DCPIs of the items from that order to find two side by side with the same timestamp (indicating they're apart of the same order). The Packers team member id or name should be tied to both of those items.

I messed around with this once. I believe it's possible in Greenfield through the pack details card but it's been awhile so if I get the details wrong, forgive me. If you use the order number to look up the DCPI of the items in the pack you wanna check via myHelp, then sort the pack details card on Greenfield by the timestamp, you can then search by the DCPIs of the items from that order to find two side by side with the same timestamp (indicating they're apart of the same order). The Packers team member id or name should be tied to both of those items.
Thanks. A very convoluted process for something that should be very simple to look up.

Our front end is apparently out of bags and has been borrowing from other stores for the past month. Last night they took almost half of my OPU bag stash. 😡 They are lucky that I over order to be sure we don't run out.

Our front end is apparently out of bags and has been borrowing from other stores for the past month. Last night they took almost half of my OPU bag stash. 😡 They are lucky that I over order to be sure we don't run out.

We hide ours on a box pallet up in the steel for just such a reason. Downside is when we run out, half the closing OPU people don't know where they are.

We hide ours on a box pallet up in the steel for just such a reason. Downside is when we run out, half the closing OPU people don't know where they are.
LOL, me too. I have a stash up in the steel, and several boxes that were on the floor under a table. They took most of my floor stash so I'm thinking of relocating the steel stash behind a box of bubble mailers. They did get some bags in over the weekend, but again, from another store. So I'm sure we will get raided again. Better order more bags tomorrow.

LOL, me too. I have a stash up in the steel, and several boxes that were on the floor under a table. They took most of my floor stash so I'm thinking of relocating the steel stash behind a box of bubble mailers. They did get some bags in over the weekend, but again, from another store. So I'm sure we will get raided again. Better order more bags tomorrow.

I know we are not getting our orders either. We are over a month for both short white labels and the long OPU white labels. Every thing is on clearance labels or post it notes. We have only gotten air speed if we emergency order it. We are almost out of bale wire, bags for the front end. No soap for any of the bathrooms, we had to requisition from the floor to be able to wash our hands.

Yet they say they order all this stuff every week.

We have no zip ties! Can someone give me a # to order regular sized zip ties? (Not the long white manga bars)

Ask your receiver I bet they have a ton
Can attest to this. Once came back to my pack station to see like 10 or so boxes of zip ties, which have like...200 or 500+ ties in them or something crazy like that. They were for the receiver, but got put on our desk. Which makes a lot more sense than my initial thought, which was someone went crazy ordering thousands of zip ties for Ship...

So, yeah, ask them! They'll probably have a stash somewhere.

Yesterday was my last day in Flex for at least 5 months, maybe longer. I'm excited to go to remodel and learn new things, but I'm worried about what's going to happen to the department. Oh well, it's out of my hands now. I know the team, they will still text me or call me in the store for help, and if I can I will. Caring is a burden sometimes.

Still waiting on OPU labels and the short ones as well.. This fucking ridiculous. Since black Friday we have not had labels.. WTF? Target!!!!!

Back