Our style BR area sucks because they shove all the unused fixtures down the aisles so you have to move them out whenever you want stuff.
We had a group that would do adjacencies. They would use a fitting room to store all their shit. I bitched and bitched and bitched and finally gave up because they used one of the two family rooms - the only one that a motorized cart could get in.

After somewhere around a year they finally started using one of the regular ones way in the back, I guess finally someone officially noticed. And it was a hell of a lot more neat because they had gotten racks and boxes to organize rather than just throw it all on top like the first fitting room was.

Maybe your folks could abscond with one of the back regular size fitting rooms?

One of my favorite things to do is find old softlines/style hanging in the BR. I loved finding the Snow Bibs in the BR, in plain sight, like in April. Or Halloween t's in Feb.

We had a snow storm a couple weeks ago, so we were cleaned out of all snow gear. Cause every one wanted it.

Silly q from a noob (me): why does the system assign an item to SFS when we have none on hand and it knows it? Inv levels are 0/0/0and we get an order for 3.

Thx

I feel like I've gotten my store to consistently good processes with Style backroom. Our BRLA is currently at 97% which is pretty good for Style after 4th quarter, many aisles were in the 70s when I took the position at this store. Another week or so and we should be even higher. We constantly purge the backroom, so every now and then we might miss a first markdown but we haven't had hanging salvage since I purged it all the first week I got here.

I feel like I've gotten my store to consistently good processes with Style backroom. Our BRLA is currently at 97% which is pretty good for Style after 4th quarter, many aisles were in the 70s when I took the position at this store. Another week or so and we should be even higher. We constantly purge the backroom, so every now and then we might miss a first markdown but we haven't had hanging salvage since I purged it all the first week I got here.

That is rare.

I’d like to know why my group forces trailer push on us Fulfillment Experts.... I’m done with this fucking company.
View attachment 9617
One of 2 things could have happened.
1. You were scheduled under gm to just give u hrs to work your regular shift
2 or to help gm out when times are slow. My team always supports gm and its a way to keep inf down if someone from inbound doesn't show up

You guys have no idea what’s it like to have to help GM literally every time you come in for your Flexible Fulfillment shifts. It brings down morale for the day how can you be committed to push the truck when you also have to worry about picking and meeting deadlines? There has been a point where I almost got injury due to rushing things to get everything done for the time of my shifts. Leadership doesn’t care how you do it as long as it’s done if they forced the task on your hands if not they’ll give you a documented points coaching.

How can you be so fucking entitled? You're getting 40 hours!
because as all of us knew in SFS what was going to happen, we failed yesterday because of it. I’m tired of them setting SFS up to fail because they want us to do other people’s job. That’s why I’m so fucking entitled apparently, asshole. I don’t care about 40 hours, all the 1 hour & 1/2s they gave out to all morning SFS TMs could have been given to the ACTUAL DBOs. I care about my work getting done efficiently & correctly. And I was not going to stay past 4p to get it done when they want us to fail anyway.

Last edited:
But they can't schedule a DBO for a one and a half hour shift. They'd have to schedule them for at least three hours, and then they'd have no FF coverage from 8:30-10 am. That's my take on it anyway.

So you guys push for an hour and half, then jump into FF for the rest of the shift. How did that schedule set the team up to fail? Not being a dick, I'm genuinely curious.

But they can't schedule a DBO for a one and a half hour shift. They'd have to schedule them for at least three hours, and then they'd have no FF coverage from 8:30-10 am. That's my take on it anyway.

So you guys push for an hour and half, then jump into FF for the rest of the shift. How did that schedule set the team up to fail? Not being a dick, I'm genuinely curious.
They could have given the hour and a half to the ones already there, instead of having them leave at 11a or 12p because “nO PaYroLE”

I see what you're saying, but maybe they want more people pushing before the store opens? Just a guess.

Back