Has anyone encountered a glitch with prepping? For over a month it there has been 3 items to prep yet there is nothing. We have no time to call CSC to clear it and was wondering if there is a way to clear it from the store itself.
might have been that someone finished the cart after it was already prepped. I usually will go through and scan all the carts and just type the items in to clear it

might have been that someone finished the cart after it was already prepped. I usually will go through and scan all the carts and just type the items in to clear it
I have the same glitch - even when there's no carts to prep/pack, it still says there's stuff to prep

under prep, scan every cart that you have. it will pop up eventually. unless it's been there for days and all carts have been/are being used but it still doesn't show, it should easily be solved that way.

under prep, scan every cart that you have. it will pop up eventually. unless it's been there for days and all carts have been/are being used but it still doesn't show, it should easily be solved that way.
It's been there since may

Have you tried resetting every cart you use ? Maybe that will clear it. Otherwise I have no idea. We have had this happen maybe 2 years ago now, and we just called and they fixed it for us.

"Let me be clear: the reason I have you come in at 2am is to be productive picking for OPUs and SFS. I came in at 8am, which was just 30 minutes ago, and it appears that you have only picked about 45 items since you clocked in. Were there other tasks that you were pulled into that took you away from picking? No? Then, tell me, what did you do with all that time?"

Oy vey.

Today was ghost alert day.. We kept getting missed goal alerts, weird.. Look in the que and all batches in progress are good, ones waiting all have 60+ minutes on them. Ding! Missed goal.. Go pick a batch, finish it que now has eight batches all late by a half hour.. Yes we kept refreshing to make sure we weren't just not seeing it. Five of us can't have missed it. Help desk called ticket number issued. No alerts that goal times were approaching either.. Just straight to missed goal.

Lovely day of ETLs freaking out. Cause we have one who will not understand that crap like this happens.

I haven’t seen Goal Approaching or Missed Goal alerts since 90 minute. And we’ve definitely approached & missed.
I have been ship/pack for most of the holiday season so haven't done much in OPU at all since the change. Even then its been well within the time frames, it was just freaky. Go from all is cool to WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today it was just crazy the panic buying has really set in where I am at. They know it can't ship in time so they are ordering it for pick up.

- I'll probably have to call it in, because we've tried to reset all the carts.

My state sent out an emergency covid quarantine alert yesterday, so our OPU load has gone through the roof. I'm expecting ship to follow in the next day or so.

Just a head's up for everyone. If you get a food safety visit, they will be going through your OPU freezers and coolers. And, they will ding you if they see items not bagged precisely right and inappropriate dates on items. Make sure your team is properly trained and doing eveything right. Alas, my store has idiots who apparently bag raw beef with raw chicken. They even found raw pork bagged with eggs. Oof!

Just a head's up for everyone. If you get a food safety visit, they will be going through your OPU freezers and coolers. And, they will ding you if they see items not bagged precisely right and inappropriate dates on items. Make sure your team is properly trained and doing eveything right. Alas, my store has idiots who apparently bag raw beef with raw chicken. They even found raw pork bagged with eggs. Oof!

That would mean people would have to read and think. Never going to happen. And if you are going to bag things together at the very least bag it within a bag. We can't even get people to read dates on milk..

They will also ding you if anyone has stored personal purchases or Paid & Left from GS.

That would mean people would have to read and think. Never going to happen. And if you are going to bag things together at the very least bag it within a bag. We can't even get people to read dates on milk..

People in a rush are typically not people who have time to sort through details. See item, grab item. Right or wrong, it is what it is ;)

With all of the paid and left items I want to know why the guest isn't making sure they have all of their stuff before they leave. People do make mistakes but if I get home and I'm missing something I'm coming back to the store to get my stuff.

With all of the paid and left items I want to know why the guest isn't making sure they have all of their stuff before they leave. People do make mistakes but if I get home and I'm missing something I'm coming back to the store to get my stuff.

Cause they are popping the trunk and we are dumping bags in the back and they stay in the drivers seat. We have a simple program that tells you where everything is, we just don't bother to read it. It even has pictures. My local pet store did a better job than we do and they were doing most of everything spread out on the floor of their shop with pen and paper..

Last edited:
How do you guys think ship from store will be this week? It’s the last week before Christmas so I’m assuming it’ll be light, right?

How do you guys think ship from store will be this week? It’s the last week before Christmas so I’m assuming it’ll be light, right?
We've been so dead. Like, barely over 100 items for Ship the last two mornings but they're still scheduling three 4am people, a 6am, and a 7am...I literally killed time doing the backroom and salesfloor audits for 2.5 hours and still finished Ship by 8am lol.

Though, on that note, anyone else saddled with the audits and see how absolutely insane they are rn? Separating them into subcategories like they did a few months ago literally has me zigzagging across the store and it takes so much longer than when it was all one batch. Plus I'm pretty sure our "regular" auditor just types stuff in and zeroes out without looking. Which...is smart tbh...but causes count issues, so...

We've been so dead. Like, barely over 100 items for Ship the last two mornings but they're still scheduling three 4am people, a 6am, and a 7am...I literally killed time doing the backroom and salesfloor audits for 2.5 hours and still finished Ship by 8am lol.

Though, on that note, anyone else saddled with the audits and see how absolutely insane they are rn? Separating them into subcategories like they did a few months ago literally has me zigzagging across the store and it takes so much longer than when it was all one batch. Plus I'm pretty sure our "regular" auditor just types stuff in and zeroes out without looking. Which...is smart tbh...but causes count issues, so...

Yeah I started noticing that last week. OPUs I assume are crazy though right?

Back