All of GM for us.

I am willing to bet you will be told go home early later in the week. It was SFS only not working GM freight, not pricing nothing else. So if they are letting everyone just suck hours be ready to have the rug pulled out from under you.

RunForACallBox

Fulfillment Expert/Former TL
Did Target give up on the Taskbar update for ePick that was mentioned in the March Monthly Planner to be launching this month?

It seems like they have been announcing a lot of app updates and not delivering on those. Between myDay and ePick always seeing delays with changes. @mobileFellow
@HQWireless
I noticed that too in anticipation and then, no update, unless it takes affect this week.

MrPerfectNot

SFS TL
I am willing to bet you will be told go home early later in the week. It was SFS only not working GM freight, not pricing nothing else. So if they are letting everyone just suck hours be ready to have the rug pulled out from under you.
We'll see, I'll let you know at the end of the week. And for payment, just in case, I prefer Lagavulin 16. ;)

We added a truck this week ... To 4. #ULVLife 😄

And boy, did that truck today kick our butts. Yesterday we had very few orders, today they dumped 300+ on us at noon, and because the truck was added last-minute, there was no one to push it out and it took us an hour to pick a cart because we had to dig through so much freight. We made it, but barely!

Is there a trick to getting the TM name to show in ePick? I have only gotten it to show once in pickup, and haven't seen the arrow since.