Why did they have to remove the feature that let you scan into location without hitting OK after printing a label? I got used to that perk pretty quickly, and now it's gone again šŸ˜¢

Why did they have to remove the feature that let you scan into location without hitting OK after printing a label? I got used to that perk pretty quickly, and now it's gone again šŸ˜¢
I never saw that feature. Only app Iā€™ve seen that was STS. I wish they would bring that over to ePick. I hate having to ā€œOkā€ every time I create a freaking label.

OG here-I canā€™t tell you how many times Iā€™ve stowed something lately and getting frustrated because I didnā€™t actually hit OK before scanning location. Bring it back Target!!

Anyone else out of OPU labels? We've contacted nearby stores to try to get some, and nada.

I told them to order AMAP a few weeks ago but they told me off because "We HaVe PLeNTy RiGHt NoW"

We ran out of labels a couple of months ago. Had to move to shelf labels, and then we ran out of those. Backroom labels were next. After that, we used receipt paper and a stapler. Kept ordering our labels and they took forever to come in. On the plus side, we finally got some in and now we have tons of them.
Luckily, we still have the old ones on the roll to fill out - but even those are almost out.

Anyone else out of OPU labels? We've contacted nearby stores to try to get some, and nada.

I told them to order AMAP a few weeks ago but they told me off because "We HaVe PLeNTy RiGHt NoW"
Canā€™t you order supplies and have it ā€œrushedā€ to your store via myhelp?

So new prep update today, seems we don't have to fold and bag apparel items if the system thinks it is shipping in a polymailer. Of course, no communication from leadership. Etl knew nothing about it.

On one hand I'm bot upset cause ut will save lots of prep time, but on the other hand they are gonna get a lot more complaints cause I know everyone is just going to cram and toss the clothes in the mailers. Plus I can see people not prepping clothes for mixed shipments since they won't understand why it wants some preppef and others not.

Also, are these brown bubble mailers supposed to replace the white ones weve been using? We just had them mysteriously appear...

Oh yeah the new prep update was a surprise. I still prepped things as usual because I had the time tho. Plus I always ignore the prep menu prompts for the most part anyway. It still thinks books are clothing items, afterall...

Also, are these brown bubble mailers supposed to replace the white ones weve been using? We just had them mysteriously appear...
Yes...yes they are. Sadly. I kept trying to order 370s only to keep getting the brown 380s. Now we have like...15 boxes rofl. Oh well, rip bubble mailers that'd actually protect things.

So new prep update today, seems we don't have to fold and bag apparel items if the system thinks it is shipping in a polymailer. Of course, no communication from leadership. Etl knew nothing about it.

On one hand I'm bot upset cause ut will save lots of prep time, but on the other hand they are gonna get a lot more complaints cause I know everyone is just going to cram and toss the clothes in the mailers. Plus I can see people not prepping clothes for mixed shipments since they won't understand why it wants some preppef and others not.

I'm going to continue prepping as usual. I'd hate to receive clothing just stuffed in a polymailer, especially considering the condition it would arrive in. This and the OPU bags going away are just bullseye being cheap af.
My last store had the white bubble mailers and my current one has the brown ones. I definitely prefer the white ones, I think they have more bubbles or something idk
Oh yeah the new prep update was a surprise. I still prepped things as usual because I had the time tho. Plus I always ignore the prep menu prompts for the most part anyway. It still thinks books are clothing items, afterall...
Books should be going in a bag though...

I'm going to continue prepping as usual. I'd hate to receive clothing just stuffed in a polymailer, especially considering the condition it would arrive in. This and the OPU bags going away are just bullseye being cheap af.
My last store had the white bubble mailers and my current one has the brown ones. I definitely prefer the white ones, I think they have more bubbles or something idk

Books should be going in a bag though...
We always prep books/gift bags/pumpkin stencils at Halloween just in case they would get wet/ruined during shipment.

Heck, we even hex-wrapped Lindt chocolate bunnies for Easter hoping they wouldnā€™t break.

Also, we put all hex wrap items in an ESIM bag with a zip tie thinking that if the glass does happen to break during shipment, maybe that will keep it contained.

Does it still allow you to scan things that should be prepped after scanning everything and give a reason or did that go away?

Back