Just wondering how many INFs you average and how much time you spend looking for them.
0-2 per batch. Our overall fulfillment score is usually in the 90% range.

I basically check everywhere it could reasonably be. So if it's a hardlines item, take a look at the picture and see if it's nearby where it's supposed to be. Check item search to see how many are on-hand (a bunch on-hand warrants a closer look and possibly asking another TM). Check item search for the last pulled/received dates to make sure it hasn't just not been worked out yet. For toys with minimal on-hands, check reshop. If it's a softlines item, I just do a quick grid search of all racks by that brand in that department, check item search for the last received date and to make sure it's not on clearance, ask a softlines TM, then do a quick walk through of all the backstock.

I spend maybe 5-10 minutes extra per batch if I have INFs.

You need to check the time. we have had them due that night when they drop 10 minutes before close.
You could have one drop in at 1am and it would have a due time of 2am. Corporate thought it would make things easier on stores with extended hours if they changed it so the due time always displays as 1 hour after the order was placed. But myPerformance takes your store's closing time into account and won't mark those as missed on the weekly report.

59 return to stock and ten are missing. Yesterday it was 13 were missing. Guys you have to complete the transaction!
We just assume it was processed through the POS and manually key in the missing items. Too many missing will cause RTS to go red (why is that even a score??) and the FF team is the one who gets in trouble, not the guest services team.

Everyone prepared for tomorrow?

Orders were dropping very slow for us today, and our two closers and he LOD were told to make absolutely sure SFS is 100% picked and packed by 10pm so we can succeed tomorrow.

Orders were dropping very slow for us today, and our two closers and he LOD were told to make absolutely sure SFS is 100% picked and packed by 10pm so we can succeed tomorrow.

I noticed the same today. We were completely finished with today's orders almost as soon as we hit the cutoff time. We're probably overstaffed for tomorrow anyways, so I think we'll be fine.

The game plan seems to be to stop picking SFS orders entirely the second the store opens. The only thing that we will continue picking are SPUs. Not exactly sure how we're going to handle orders for doorbusters, but I'm not going to be working the morning shift tomorrow.

Oh thank God. I thought it was just us.

It's my first Black Friday weekend doing SFS. We just launched and I want to kick ass at this. Any (very last minute) tips?

We just assume it was processed through the POS and manually key in the missing items. Too many missing will cause RTS to go red (why is that even a score??) and the FF team is the one who gets in trouble, not the guest services team.

Nope cause we want real data no BS data cause the GSD should get a royal ass chewing it also lets AP know to watch more closely since we want to make sure its not a scam by anyone to just pick up and not process orders.

@Firefox I hope to god door busters are NOT eligible for SPU cause we would have nothing by the time the doors opened.

If I remember correctly, last year Corporate just said that they would "monitor" the orders, but I don't remember how that played out.

We cancelled them left and right. We took the tack of that if they got their ass up and came in they should get the product. Also cause it was better than possibly getting a TM assaulted when the mob found out all the door busters were just gone..

If I remember correctly, last year Corporate just said that they would "monitor" the orders, but I don't remember how that played out.
They said the same thing this year. Basically everything in the ad will be available online (pickup in store and ship to home), with ticketed items and certain limited quantity doorbusters being the only exceptions. But I also heard that they'll be removing those restrictions sometime on Friday.

What a waste of a day. We had 16 people scheduled for SFS... could have managed with maybe 5-6. Spent most of my day pushing in market :mad:. The rest of the weekend better not be like this.

FF team should not be blamed. We created a binder to log on pick ups/processed flex and 100% missing return to stock was guest service errors. This creates shortage because usually it's not processed properly and your guest service team doesn't own their mistakes. When I find an order done wrong..1st time discussion 2nd time CCA

We were slow as well. Huh. I wonder what's up?
They overestimated the order volume...by a lot. It was just unnecessary to have so many stores with such high order caps.

We had a cap of 750 today and as of 9pm had around 600 (per myPerformance). There's no way in hell we'll get it up to 1050 each day this weekend.

What a waste. It bombed. We were told 750 to 1000 orders. Staffed for it 6 am to 3 pm on turkey day. Our store did 300 orders that was it. Ouch. Nothing else in the PDA to pick.

SFS was actually really busy today, we had over 40 batches left in the gun at noon so me and 9 other people rushed to get those out before the 2pm deadline. Not sure how many orders we actually got in the end. Yesterday was awful though, we were way overstaffed. Our FFTL said that it was because there are so many new stores doing SFS this year that the orders are more evenly distributed than last year. Could also be that there were just fewer orders than anticipated as well.

However, I heard that Manhattan went down towards the end of the night so we couldn't pack. Anyone else experience it as well? Apparently, under Pack and Ship the Pack option listed "(n/a)" instead of the number of packs remaining.

Left today with 70+ batches, 100+ to pack. Far too many call outs and no shows so we were behind all night, never catching a break. Can't wait to go in on Sunday and Monday for fun fun fun

Back