Also, the ghost location issue is being fixed as well. It was a data sync issue with our inventory system. ePick will no longer show errors in BRLA reporting going forward.
Is there a fix coming for when you’re doing RTS sand you toggle to another app then toggle back to RTS batch, get a move error, and then have to wait like 45 minutes to restart the batch?

I have a quick question to any of you that have gone through the SFS Refresh.

Did you get new printers, tape machines and air pillow machines or just reuse the ones you already had?
Our refresh is next week and I asked the ETL-Log and he hasn't read through the paperwork because our backroom is a mess so other things seem to come first.
If any of you can give me some help or send some tips my way that would be very helpful.

This no longer works in the new ePick app.

Other fun quirks of that system are once you start a batch it's tied to that cart even if you don't pick anything. This is useful for OPU, but you can't look ahead at batches that TM are going to do anymore.

There's also no pathing list at the bottom of the screen, or anywhere I or my team could find. CSC was also no help.

It was either saving the location you exited from or bringing you back to the start it didn't seem to be consistent.

RIP our cart times.
Sorry to break it to you, but BR pathing is unchanged from before. This all depends on how your stockrooms are located 01A would be first then 01B, 01C, etc. It's just numerical. SF pathing is the only part that changed. We are working on fixes for the back and forth between SF aisles as I know this has been a pain.

@mobilelady are the issues listed above by @Thunderbird1956 something that the team is planning on fixing? This really does interrupt my (and others', I suspect) usual picking process. I liked being able to preview batches before I picked them, so I can prioritize picks that are currently pending. And the fact that the pathing list is eliminated is going to be a very big hindrance as well. Pathing isn't always perfect, and it's helpful to see what's ahead in order to skip to locations that are closer.

So it seems my store's MyDevices never got ePick and we are still using Move and one of the new SFS carts is already marked as defective equipment :D

So it seems my store's MyDevices never got ePick and we are still using Move and one of the new SFS carts is already marked as defective equipment :D
Is it truly defective with a Red "Do Not Use" tag? Vehicles are so limited that people have started putting do not use just so no one would use it but them. Heck, I think I'm going to start doing that!

Is it truly defective with a Red "Do Not Use" tag? Vehicles are so limited that people have started putting do not use just so no one would use it but them. Heck, I think I'm going to start doing that!
Yeah it's truly defective, they even filled out the card and everything... lol

Did you get new printers, tape machines and air pillow machines or just reuse the ones you already had?
Our refresh is next week and I asked the ETL-Log and he hasn't read through the paperwork because our backroom is a mess so other things seem to come first.
If any of you can give me some help or send some tips my way that would be very helpful.

We both reused old ones and got new ones for the new stations

We got 2 new air pillow machines and 2 printers. We also got 6 air pillow "blowers" and are STILL missing the fixtures to set them up. We got so fed up of waiting for the rest of the crap to show up that we pretty much forced them to turn us back on. Unfortunately, we found out afterwards that the stupid electricians that "set up" our printers never got them verified and they still don't work... So, expect to have your shut off time multiplied by at least two. We were supposed to be off for 2 weeks and it took 5 to come back up.

I’m afraid so. I came in for my second shift I picked up (I work overnight) and found out the changes since last week when I first grabbed a shift. The new app supposedly gives you small batches so I guess that’s why the time goal is shorter. :eek:
My store hasn’t has the change yet but a 30 minute goal time will murder us. Every department is behind and trying to look for stuff not in its location will take longer than 30 minutes.

I did a batch during my last hour of closing backroom last night to help out the sfs guys for today. We only had ONE three tier in the entire backroom that wasn't packed to the gills with stuff.

This kills the SFS.

We got 2 new air pillow machines and 2 printers. We also got 6 air pillow "blowers" and are STILL missing the fixtures to set them up. We got so fed up of waiting for the rest of the crap to show up that we pretty much forced them to turn us back on. Unfortunately, we found out afterwards that the stupid electricians that "set up" our printers never got them verified and they still don't work... So, expect to have your shut off time multiplied by at least two. We were supposed to be off for 2 weeks and it took 5 to come back up.

Thanks for this information. We're supposed to get 20+ pallets of supplies and they were supposed to be here this past week but we have nothing and we start construction next week.
Our store is also not getting new machines since we already have 4 of each. I still dont know what to expect.

Back