I also believe the assortment issue is a temporary known issues as well.

It's causing INF and guests to not get their orders, that alone should be a priority one bug that is all stop until its fixed. Cause isn't getting a customer product the entire reason we do this job? Another bug that never needed to be a bug. It like the item skip should have been a cut/paste from the Move app..

Move did that as well when it came out, they changed it we bitched so much. For all the same reasons we are bitching now.. You would think they would have made the ability to skip a feature with this one..

Damn these app designers make my brain hurt.
The pathing is all wrong :
Backroom first ( fine ...)
C1
Infant
C1
Infant
C1
Shoes
C1
Shoes
C1
NOP RTW
C1
All the C1 were for the same order ...
it is insane the time wasted on walking and on skipping the tasks ...

The pathing is all wrong :
Backroom first ( fine ...)
C1
Infant
C1
Infant
C1
Shoes
C1
Shoes
C1
NOP RTW
C1
All the C1 were for the same order ...
it is insane the time wasted on walking and on skipping the tasks ...

On crack with a meth chaser..

Isn’t put to hold the same as finishing an OPU and scanning the hold location but the difference is the guest is charged at that moment?

No, I believe they actually get charged when they pick up the order, at least is what I have been told. I have processed a few orders for guest services when they have been slammed and that is what I tell guests, and that they will get an e-mail that is the receipt. What I think happens when we put an order into hold is that they get the e-mail the order is ready for pick up.

No, I believe they actually get charged when they pick up the order, at least is what I have been told. I have processed a few orders for guest services when they have been slammed and that is what I tell guests, and that they will get an e-mail that is the receipt. What I think happens when we put an order into hold is that they get the e-mail the order is ready for pick up.

That will be changing. They will get charged when the order is put into hold.

Anybody know how soon after a transaction is rung at the POS that it updates the count in my work? We have Flex drop in for a SL item that I know we had just sold the last one not too long prior to the Flex dropping.

What's different about put to hold? I'm allegedly the FFTL but never work SFS anymore, so...
I can’t tell if you mean SFS Captain or an actual FFTL.

It's like Pack and Ship 2.0, you can skip items, and you don't have to scan each item into a hold location one at a time.
Does this mean we can scan anything for the OPU order instead of the specific item its asking, like in P&S 1.0?

Anybody know how soon after a transaction is rung at the POS that it updates the count in my work? We have Flex drop in for a SL item that I know we had just sold the last one not too long prior to the Flex dropping.
It’ll reflect in the on-hand (count in MyWork) max 15 minutes after purchased in POS but it should be instant. Check in the audit app to see if it’s now -1, that means it was sold after it dropped. MyWork doesn’t always reflect negative on-hand.

I can’t tell if you mean SFS Captain or an actual FFTL.
I wish I meant SFS Captain, but sadly no. My store has a big enough SFS team to have a FFTL now, but our STL feels we don't really need one, since we got along fine for years without one, so I never actually seem to get scheduled to do anything related to SFS other than doing the order.

I wish I meant SFS Captain, but sadly no. My store has a big enough SFS team to have a FFTL now, but our STL feels we don't really need one, since we got along fine for years without one, so I never actually seem to get scheduled to do anything related to SFS other than doing the order.

I wish I could get out BRTL to do the fucking order.. I am lucky that the FlowTL will actually do it for me.. I am off on order day and he nice enough to actually order the stuff we need. Where my TL only wants to order once a month.. I feel like letting him and actually see what happens when we have no supplies..

Good, that will have more people actually picking their shit up.
They get charged a pending transaction anyway so it didn’t really matter if they picked it up. It’s now gonna be an issue for Guest Service when the item is damaged/missing or the guest shows up after it’s auto-canceled. I can hear the Guest complaining they were charged for the items and us trying to explain to them.

Last edited:
This new ePick app is TERRIBLE. I have no idea what Target was thinking when they rolled this out. It's clear they didn't invest much testing into it.

I would go back to Move in a heart beat because that was more manageable and less of a headache.

You have overnight flex shift!! Where is this store and are SFS positions hiring? I don’t want to deal with these constant OPUs anymore

Any store that was enhanced prior to remodel/refresh is going to have overnight 4th quarter.
Here's another issue: guest orders 1 of an item. If I'm directed to pull a casepack, because opu wants me to pull 4, and enter the actual amount in the casepack, say 6, I get told that's an invalid amount. It should allow me to enter that number, then generate an error on the backroom location accuracy report.
It's supposed to pull full casepacks, but like the assortment issue the casepack issue is real. Multiple issues of things like a 12/12 casepack asked for 10, only needed 1 for order and the 2 remaining were still located in the system.

This new ePick app is TERRIBLE. I have no idea what Target was thinking when they rolled this out. It's clear they didn't invest much testing into it.

I would go back to Move in a heart beat because that was more manageable and less of a headache.

What makes it “terrible”? Hard to improve something or understand what needs work when you aren’t more specific. Personally I find the navigation much clearer. The tabs at the top separating the different tasks IMHO is a nice change. Is it the UI, stability, missing features? What makes it worse for you?

Multiple issues of things like a 12/12 casepack asked for 10, only needed 1 for order and the 2 remaining were still located in the system.
That might be because of how the location is grouped. If it’s grouped as an open stock location in the system (even there its a shelf of casepack), it’ll make you pull a partial casepack. I haven’t had the issue of a 12/12 casepack, pull 10, need 1 for the order. I’ve had 12/3 casepack, pull 3, need 1 for order.

Last edited:
Everytime I go into work, I inch a bit closer to putting in my 2 weeks. Our backroom is so bad.. we now share our sfs space with softlines sorting. There's literally only space for 2-3 people to pack.. so I can only imagine how bad it's gonna get in a few weeks once the seasonals start rolling in.
On another note the new epick pathing is terrible, not being able to look at the list of locations makes it worse.. not to mention how it takes us back to the skipped items after we pick an item that's not first in the path..

Back