So if a cart is reset, what happens to the time attributed to the person who picked the items that got reset? Does that go away or is that a continued reflection on their pick rate?

That seems abusable. So as it stands right now, a team member could reset a cart and rescan items to the cart to positively influence their pick time? I can't imagine how much that would mess with metrics.

It only resets incomplete orders...guest 1 orders 2 movies that you pick.....guest 2 orders three bras but you find 2 then reset cart.... Movies stay on cart but the 3 bras go back into the unpicked list.

That makes a lot more sense then how it was described to me by my lead. He made it sound like the entire cart would be reset and actually commented on how its okay because you'll have all the items still on the cart so you won't have to hunt them down again.

I thought it was like that but one time we reset a cart we almost missed 4:30 cause we didn't pack the completed orders from that cart.

Hey @Lazy , do you ever experience a lack of communications regarding changes to Flex from corporate? Information seems to be dead at our store and our lead describes all changes that happen as trial and error (such as the new myDay app replacing myAlerts for OPU alerts, or the changes made a few months back to the way USPS pallets work at our store)

When opu rolled out first time it came with the guest service owning it including the picking
This does not mean that cashiers and GS TMs do the actual picking, although I'm now being asked to train them on the basics of it so they know. But, hours for OPU/Drive-Up are alloted under the front end.

Guest service was NEVER supposed to own picking. Coming from a store that does not have SFS we were allocated 120 hours on average a for “flexible fulfillment” under the logistics umbrella. These hours are only used for picking opus because like I said we didn’t have SFS. Guest service OPU hours are strictly for the service desk. Best practice states you should have a separate line for pick ups so those guests are priority hence the reason for separate desks in remodeled stores. When OPU was first a pilot it was tested that the front end did the picking but was never implemented because it goes against targets practice of legendary guest service, same reason guest service doesn’t have any metrics to worry about anymore. No where in the guest advocate JD does it state anything about flexible fulfillment.

Attachments

• E74BB462-F725-47B6-B7A3-23F0824B9E81.jpeg
    E74BB462-F725-47B6-B7A3-23F0824B9E81.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 35
Hey @Lazy , do you ever experience a lack of communications regarding changes to Flex from corporate? Information seems to be dead at our store and our lead describes all changes that happen as trial and error (such as the new myDay app replacing myAlerts for OPU alerts, or the changes made a few months back to the way USPS pallets work at our store)

Nobody's told us yet that we're judged on whether we sort (not pack) on time, I only know from here. I almost want to "forget" to sort a box one day just to see the hypocrisy of us getting blamed for something never communicated to us officially (I've told all my fellow TMs though so it isn't an issue).

It goes without saying that we have no idea what MyDay is. I'll have to keep an eye out for it on the store Zebras if we ever get what seems like a day without orders ... All without revealing that I learned about it/post on here 😄

Some Corp and some in store is to blame.... There's been times where I sent out emails to store leaders about a change I discovered to have the stl forward an email about the change... The myday app I was the first to see it. Got in to work and my team tells my myalerts is down so the packer is refreshing the opu list every mintue.

When did it change? it happened to me about two weeks ago. At least on MPM.
I think if the TM saw it and skipped it, the INF counts for them, but if you're the first one to see that item when you resume the batch and you INF it, it counts against you. But I'm not 100% sure, it's not like any of this is documented anywhere.

I think if the TM saw it and skipped it, the INF counts for them, but if you're the first one to see that item when you resume the batch and you INF it, it counts against you. But I'm not 100% sure, it's not like any of this is documented anywhere.

We had a cart where a TM used my mydevice to start a batch in it. Then they backed out of it without actually going through any of the items and another TM went into it instead. That TM INFd the items, under their login, but the INFs went under my name. That was the experience I last had about two weeks ago.

Guest service was NEVER supposed to own picking. Coming from a store that does not have SFS we were allocated 120 hours on average a for “flexible fulfillment” under the logistics umbrella. These hours are only used for picking opus because like I said we didn’t have SFS. Guest service OPU hours are strictly for the service desk. Best practice states you should have a separate line for pick ups so those guests are priority hence the reason for separate desks in remodeled stores. When OPU was first a pilot it was tested that the front end did the picking but was never implemented because it goes against targets practice of legendary guest service, same reason guest service doesn’t have any metrics to worry about anymore. No where in the guest advocate JD does it state anything about flexible fulfillment.
“When OPU was first a pilot it was tested that the front end did the picking but was never implemented” i was one of the pilot and looks like you are contradicting yourself . When it rolled out years ago in the target book not the one you are posting now was that gs was doing the picking. That’s what the best practice was . And it was implemented at my former AAA+ store and still is .

Yo
Nobody's told us yet that we're judged on whether we sort (not pack) on time, I only know from here. I almost want to "forget" to sort a box one day just to see the hypocrisy of us getting blamed for something never communicated to us officially (I've told all my fellow TMs though so it isn't an issue).

It goes without saying that we have no idea what MyDay is. I'll have to keep an eye out for it on the store Zebras if we ever get what seems like a day without orders ... All without revealing that I learned about it/post on here 😄
You won’t get credit for the pack if you don’t sort .

That is correct whenever you resume someone else cart the batch is now tag yo you and if you Inf it counts against you.

Sort on time officially dropped at the beginning of April as stated in the addendum. My region is more red than green for sorts atm. If they actually cut workloads based on poor sort on time (below 90%) or inf% (above 20%), they'd have to slow down half the company at this point lol...

Ooo, better. Often times items were not where they were supposed to be anyway.
Seems a bit odd...Kinda makes "sub-carts" pointless now.

We started the new carts with all the subcart locations a week before the Q4 rush and then we had a lot of seasonals that would not use them so after 2 weeks of trying to get them to use them correctly we gave up and removed them and just ended up with one child location per cart. So for our store the subcarts are useless.

Sort on time officially dropped at the beginning of April as stated in the addendum. My region is more red than green for sorts atm. If they actually cut workloads based on poor sort on time (below 90%) or inf% (above 20%), they'd have to slow down half the company at this point lol...
The only way we have been green for sort on time was when they slowed our orders down because we weren't making goal times. But once we go back up we miss it again 🤦🏽‍♀️

Inf above 20%? 😲 that’s insane everyone would be fired if my Inf would be above 10% let alone above 20%

Inf above 20%? 😲 that’s insane everyone would be fired if my Inf would be above 10% let alone above 20%
We've been hovering between 10% and 25% depending on what they drop on us. If it's 200+ dpcis of style, (it usually is) then it'll be closer to 25% because dem deadlines, son. If you think I'm going to dig through 40 repacks in the backroom for a shirt when I have 1500 units to pick, prep, pack, sort (to a minimum of five sort points), and load two different trucks by 4:30, you are sorely mistaken~ lol

We've been hovering between 10% and 25% depending on what they drop on us. If it's 200+ dpcis of style, (it usually is) then it'll be closer to 25% because dem deadlines, son. If you think I'm going to dig through 40 repacks in the backroom for a shirt when I have 1500 units to pick, prep, pack, sort (to a minimum of five sort points), and load two different trucks by 4:30, you are sorely mistaken~ lol
Like I said you would be in my team and you wouldn’t last more than a week. And you have a rfid for those 40 repacks

Even during 4Q? There were days we were above 25%. But we were told we were spending too much time looking for stuff. We had the lowest INF rate but the slowest pick time. I wonder why? So they told us to stop spending so much time searching for stuff. After that, our INF rate jumped significantly up to that 25% mark. No one said a word.

Even during 4Q? There were days we were above 25%. But we were told we were spending too much time looking for stuff. We had the lowest INF rate but the slowest pick time. I wonder why? So they told us to stop spending so much time searching for stuff. After that, our INF rate jumped significantly up to that 25% mark. No one said a word.
Even during q4 , I have my team working overtime and overnight during q4 . On a regular day right now I have 6 people schedule for it everyday .

Back