Guys I had the store map since last week and its practically useless since fken no time to check it.
Even if I was a new person I wouldn’t follow or even look at it. Everytime i try to look at it beeps at me and throws errors. I don’t even bother with it.

Yeah, it shouldn't even pull one item from a full case if there is product on the floor. Looking at you Mini Seasonal Candy or item from an Assortment Shipper.

:shakes fist:

Cereal has to be the worst. If you need one box and are pulling it from a casepack of 12, where in the hell are you going to put the other 11 in market's overflowing backroom aisles and then get to all the other groceries in the order? Not possible in 15 minutes without an order limit.

Is it true that OPU pick time will be dropped to 15min? At least that’s what is floating as rumor in my store.
Keep seeing that float around and my ETL Log has also seen it, but no single answer if our store/all stores will get it. I’ve told my team that if I don’t straight up walk out the day it’s announced, my two weeks will be in place at the very least. Ain’t dealing with that level of bullshit

A few weeks back, someone on my team had to be taken away in an ambulance for having a panic attack because of a stressful day of OPUs. I feel sorry for this team member if this is true. They're going to freak. They better start hiring people with the best cardiovascular health....not many currently on my team. I think it's funny that we run around like chickens with heads cut off and so many of these orders are cancelled or never picked up.

Do guests really complain if an order isn't ready in 30 minutes? I mean, how would they know this is the goal since the email confirmation says 2 hours. If they really need the item I think they would run in and pick it up themselves.

I ordered an item for pick up from Walmart earlier this year. It was out of stock at the store I was at so i felt it was just easier to do an online order so I didn't have to drive further to find out whether or not it was in stock. It took 3 hours for them to complete my order which was only a hammer. IMO, Target's OPU/DU speed is far better than the competitors.

For OPU we get people who wait in the store for it after they ordered. And now with drive up we get shitheels who will order and sit at the DU location waiting to smash IM HURR instead of coming into the fucking store.

Even better...the driveups who refuse to pull into the proper place and wait at the curb. "I'm just making it so you don't have to walk all the way there." :rolleyes:

Has anyone else had issues with their "Goal Time's" for OPU/DU recently? My store opens at 8:00am so we're supposed to have until 8:30am to have all the orders picked by we are getting notifications of missed goal's at 8:12, 8:22, 8:07, etc. At first I thought it was an issue w/MyDay, but I've noticed it has affected our metrics as well.

Just curious if any other stores have experienced this.

A few weeks back, someone on my team had to be taken away in an ambulance for having a panic attack because of a stressful day of OPUs. I feel sorry for this team member if this is true. They're going to freak. They better start hiring people with the best cardiovascular health....not many currently on my team. I think it's funny that we run around like chickens with heads cut off and so many of these orders are cancelled or never picked up.
Or your own colleagues ordering so they can get more drive up hours. The two minute time to get outside is ridiculous. Hopefully no one gets hits by a car due to this unrealistic rule

Has anyone else had issues with their "Goal Time's" for OPU/DU recently? My store opens at 8:00am so we're supposed to have until 8:30am to have all the orders picked by we are getting notifications of missed goal's at 8:12, 8:22, 8:07, etc. At first I thought it was an issue w/MyDay, but I've noticed it has affected our metrics as well.

Just curious if any other stores have experienced this.

We get the alerts about missed goals before 8:30. Always have. It doesn't matter. They don't count against you. Are you certain it's affecting your metrics? Could possibly be that new orders are dropping in right after open and those are the ones getting missed while you're clearing the overnights out of the queue?

So Friday and Saturday it’s an extra 20 or 30% off (can’t remember which) if you buy patio rugs, umbrellas, or cushions using opu or du o_O

Cool, same day as VV drops. Can't wait. And then I can't wait for GS to keep complaining that we have too many items up there, and then have to reshop the inevitable cancelations.

Cool, same day as VV drops. Can't wait. And then I can't wait for GS to keep complaining that we have too many items up there, and then have to reshop the inevitable cancelations.

VV won't be eligible for OPU or DU this weekend. The communication said that some items MIGHT be made eligible starting Monday. That seasonal sale is definitely going to still suck though.

Can we talk about the increased batch sizes? Maybe it hasn't rolled out to all stores yet, but man is it a PITA.

50 to 70 eaches in batches? For fucks sake. And it tries to tell you which subcart location you need to scan it into? Yup, makes total sense to put all the clothes on the bottom of the cart. No, they totally aren't going to fall off every bump or turn. Great idea, thanks.

I mean, i get that maybe its more efficient to fill a cart full rather than halfway or two thirds. But is it really practical? You're going to spend twice as long, or more, pulling a single batch. And when we get seasonal help (or the slow asses we have even now) it will take them even longer. An hour and a half per batch, two hours easy. Lets get backed up even more in 4th quarter. GG Target.

Can we talk about the increased batch sizes? Maybe it hasn't rolled out to all stores yet, but man is it a PITA.

50 to 70 eaches in batches? For fucks sake. And it tries to tell you which subcart location you need to scan it into? Yup, makes total sense to put all the clothes on the bottom of the cart. No, they totally aren't going to fall off every bump or turn. Great idea, thanks.

I mean, i get that maybe its more efficient to fill a cart full rather than halfway or two thirds. But is it really practical? You're going to spend twice as long, or more, pulling a single batch. And when we get seasonal help (or the slow asses we have even now) it will take them even longer. An hour and a half per batch, two hours easy. Lets get backed up even more in 4th quarter. GG Target.

Yep. The only good thing is that I don't have to double batch carts anymore. But when you are picking OPU at the same time with the same cart(tied to my coffee mug) it can make it a bit tricky to fit everything.

We get the alerts about missed goals before 8:30. Always have. It doesn't matter. They don't count against you. Are you certain it's affecting your metrics? Could possibly be that new orders are dropping in right after open and those are the ones getting missed while you're clearing the overnights out of the queue?

For most of them, yes. On Wed. we had a order come in at 7:51 and so it was due at 8:21 (which is before our 8:30 due time). The order wasn't turned in until 8:26. MyDay said missed goal, and MPM showed we were at 98% pick on time. That shouldn't be a missed goal because the order came in before the store was opened. That's just one example.

I sent a mySupport on it, but my description was somewhat vague. We'll see what happens.

VV won't be eligible for OPU or DU this weekend. The communication said that some items MIGHT be made eligible starting Monday. That seasonal sale is definitely going to still suck though.

I remember last year when Spot partnered with Hunter and launched a bunch of clothing. The following Monday was okay for SFS, but the next few days sucked because everything had been picked through and our VM and Style team had to do their best (not their fault) to keep flexing the stuff out in order for it to sell. The result was a bunch of it ended up all over the damn store. Unlocated. Ha ha about 2 hours a day that week were spent on tracking down "Hunter" branded clothing.

Hopefully VV sells better and there is nothing left for the guests to order after this weekend.

Back