I think if the TM saw it and skipped it, the INF counts for them, but if you're the first one to see that item when you resume the batch and you INF it, it counts against you. But I'm not 100% sure, it's not like any of this is documented anywhere.
That is correct whenever you resume someone else cart the batch is now tag yo you and if you Inf it counts against you.

Sort on time officially dropped at the beginning of April as stated in the addendum. My region is more red than green for sorts atm. If they actually cut workloads based on poor sort on time (below 90%) or inf% (above 20%), they'd have to slow down half the company at this point lol...

Ooo, better. Often times items were not where they were supposed to be anyway.
Seems a bit odd...Kinda makes "sub-carts" pointless now.
We started the new carts with all the subcart locations a week before the Q4 rush and then we had a lot of seasonals that would not use them so after 2 weeks of trying to get them to use them correctly we gave up and removed them and just ended up with one child location per cart. So for our store the subcarts are useless.

Sort on time officially dropped at the beginning of April as stated in the addendum. My region is more red than green for sorts atm. If they actually cut workloads based on poor sort on time (below 90%) or inf% (above 20%), they'd have to slow down half the company at this point lol...
The only way we have been green for sort on time was when they slowed our orders down because we weren't making goal times. But once we go back up we miss it again 🤦🏽‍♀️

Inf above 20%? 😲 that’s insane everyone would be fired if my Inf would be above 10% let alone above 20%

Inf above 20%? 😲 that’s insane everyone would be fired if my Inf would be above 10% let alone above 20%
We've been hovering between 10% and 25% depending on what they drop on us. If it's 200+ dpcis of style, (it usually is) then it'll be closer to 25% because dem deadlines, son. If you think I'm going to dig through 40 repacks in the backroom for a shirt when I have 1500 units to pick, prep, pack, sort (to a minimum of five sort points), and load two different trucks by 4:30, you are sorely mistaken~ lol

We've been hovering between 10% and 25% depending on what they drop on us. If it's 200+ dpcis of style, (it usually is) then it'll be closer to 25% because dem deadlines, son. If you think I'm going to dig through 40 repacks in the backroom for a shirt when I have 1500 units to pick, prep, pack, sort (to a minimum of five sort points), and load two different trucks by 4:30, you are sorely mistaken~ lol
Like I said you would be in my team and you wouldn’t last more than a week. And you have a rfid for those 40 repacks

Even during 4Q? There were days we were above 25%. But we were told we were spending too much time looking for stuff. We had the lowest INF rate but the slowest pick time. I wonder why? So they told us to stop spending so much time searching for stuff. After that, our INF rate jumped significantly up to that 25% mark. No one said a word.

Even during 4Q? There were days we were above 25%. But we were told we were spending too much time looking for stuff. We had the lowest INF rate but the slowest pick time. I wonder why? So they told us to stop spending so much time searching for stuff. After that, our INF rate jumped significantly up to that 25% mark. No one said a word.
Even during q4 , I have my team working overtime and overnight during q4 . On a regular day right now I have 6 people schedule for it everyday .

Was able to test it again, today. Had to pause a cart shortly after starting it to take over OPU. Whoever took over that cart INFed some items and they show up under my name on MPM.

My carts get progressively more disorganized as the day goes on. First batch of the day? Everything is in a slot, hanging SL neatly lined along the sides. Last batch? Everything’s just thrown in a pile on top, probably located to the first sub cart. It’s become a running joke with me and my team.

seasonaldude

Waiting for your kid to get out of my way in toys
Anyone else absolutely slammed with OPUs today? When I left we were more than double the total items picked of my previous high for a shift. Shit just kept dropping. At one point this afternoon there were 65 DPCIs in the queue for OPU/Drive-Up and more kept coming. No, those goal times did not get met. Kept INF below 5% though. And, of course, we had visitors today too.

RunForACallBox

Fulfillment TM
Anyone else absolutely slammed with OPUs today? When I left we were more than double the total items picked of my previous high for a shift. Shit just kept dropping. At one point this afternoon there were 65 DPCIs in the queue for OPU/Drive-Up and more kept coming. No, those goal times did not get met. Kept INF below 5% though. And, of course, we had visitors today too.
But you should be able to do all that in 30 minutes (HQ thinking) 🙄

Easter is Sunday so expect higher levels of OPU for the rest of the week.

Last edited:
Management telling us INFs have to be below 5% but that we also have to be green for pick on time while they’re cutting my OPU mids, leaving me to cover SFS and 300 OPUs in a shift, and no one really to cover my lunch like...okay y’all...

and no one really to cover my lunch
We've got all our Beauty TMs plus some random softlines and hardlines peeps trained to grab OPUs for when we're drowning. Leadership knows to grab them if we're on lunch with no coverage, and we call out for their help when nearing pack deadline. It helps balance things out a bit, tho most of it still falls on us even if OPUs are dropping like crazy.

We've got all our Beauty TMs plus some random softlines and hardlines peeps trained to grab OPUs for when we're drowning. Leadership knows to grab them if we're on lunch with no coverage, and we call out for their help when nearing pack deadline. It helps balance things out a bit, tho most of it still falls on us even if OPUs are dropping like crazy.
Leadership...helping with OPUs? I’m convinced mine doesn’t know how to do them. I mean, they don’t even turn their alerts on; that’s how much they don’t care about SFS/OPU! At any given time in my store, there might be two or three people who know how to pick SFS/OPUs: myself, the BR TL, and maybe one other person. Everyone else is clueless AF, and would tank the metrics if they were taught.

I’m convinced mine doesn’t know how to do them
This seems to be a common theme, which sucks. Mine are definitely not perfect, I've been drowning while they're all off schmoozing the visiting Big Wigs and none so much as look at me as I rush past. Or they have alerts on just to yell why the OPU is approaching goaltime when I've got a 40 piece order to scan and bag.

But they all, up to even the ETL HR and STL, at least know how to do OPU/Ship and have hopped in to help or directed other TMs to help when absolutely necessary.

The old timers on my team never want to do OPUs. Only the newer hires jump on them. The old timers also like to only pack. Pisses me off. They're so freaking lazy!
I must work at a bizarro-land store. I vastly prefer (and am faster at) picking, and whenever I need help, I get lots of people willing to pick, but very few will help me pack unless it's 4:25!