Everyone’s time matched up to the same. Even my time stamp on the myDevice matched up to the ET, whereas I’m in the CT.

Also, sad to say that this is my last day on the fulfillment side of things. I'm moving to another area of the company but I've told my replacement to look here as you guys have such great feedback and insight. Thanks for all the help you've provided over the last couple of years as we've developed ePick. Many things that you've said have directly impacted what we build!
Please stay in touch! TBR thanks you for your efforts!

Exact same time for me. Target.com must have been having problems and made it the stores' problem.
SOmething similar happened to my store (east coast) a few days ago. I assume it's the same issue in this thread. According to my TL, it was happening in every store. I was picking a batch (regular batch, not an OPU) when it happened. When I finished I couldn't get in to start a new batch.

Does anyone know if they fixed the recieve issue where you couldn’t scan DPCIs in no/damaged pack slip?

And does anyone know a fix other than “use different labels” for the issue where the printer will sometimes just advance the label a super tiny amount instead of printing and you have to reprint the label?

Does anyone know if they fixed the recieve issue where you couldn’t scan DPCIs in no/damaged pack slip?

Sorry, but I don't know what you're referring to when you say the "no/damaged pack slip".

And does anyone know a fix other than “use different labels” for the issue where the printer will sometimes just advance the label a super tiny amount instead of printing and you have to reprint the label?

That sounds like an issue with the printer, which unfortunately, will need to have a work order put in to have a 3rd party vendor come in and service the machine. If you know your way around a printer you could try to troubleshoot it yourself, but I personally wouldn't risk it because I'd hate to screw it up worse. Talk with you TL/ETL about putting in a work order with the 3rd party vendor. I'd also check to see what all the other printers are like if you have multiple. Might as well have whomever comes out to service one printer look at them all.

Sorry, but I don't know what you're referring to when you say the "no/damaged pack slip".

That sounds like an issue with the printer, which unfortunately, will need to have a work order put in to have a 3rd party vendor come in and service the machine. If you know your way around a printer you could try to troubleshoot it yourself, but I personally wouldn't risk it because I'd hate to screw it up worse. Talk with you TL/ETL about putting in a work order with the 3rd party vendor. I'd also check to see what all the other printers are like if you have multiple. Might as well have whomever comes out to service one printer look at them all.
I meant zebra printer with flex labels lol

I meant zebra printer with flex labels lol

This is what worked for me: Let the printer battery run down to zero. Then charge it back up. Do not let anyone use it for STS at the same time as it is being used for OPU/Drive-up.

Not sure why that worked. But, GS using it for STS at the same time OPU is using caused problems. Stopping that fixed them. Your mileage may not be the same on that one though.

The printer needs to be set to bar, I think, not gap. Gap makes it cut off in the wrong spot IIRC.

The printer in receiving that we use for defects only prints every other label. Unless you open and close it after every single print, at which point you waste of the roll.

Did anyone else feel like they got another backlog of OPUs today at around 1ish CST? Had 4 big DUs & smaller OPUs drop in all at once. Even had GS call me and say if I was picking a batch with a last name and that her husband was downstairs in the DU pad waiting on the order. Went ahead and took it out to him because as soon as I put it in location “beep, beep. HONK, HONK!” We didn’t recover from that and missed about 9 goals because we couldn’t catch up.

Did anyone else feel like they got another backlog of OPUs today at around 1ish CST? Had 4 big DUs & smaller OPUs drop in all at once. Even had GS call me and say if I was picking a batch with a last name and that her husband was downstairs in the DU pad waiting on the order. Went ahead and took it out to him because as soon as I put it in location “beep, beep. HONK, HONK!” We didn’t recover from that and missed about 9 goals because we couldn’t catch up.

Didn't work today, but was in my store chatting with the other main OPU TM shopping at that time. My store did not get that. You probably just got a larger than normal after lunch rush. Office drones like to put in their orders just when they are coming back from lunch. There's always a spike in drops at 1. Sucks that you had a nasty one.

So our store doesn’t have drive up yet, but I was told it’s coming. Is the goal 30 minutes for those too? Does the sfs person who is also covering OPUs the one that brings the order out to the car or is it a guest service person?

So our store doesn’t have drive up yet, but I was told it’s coming. Is the goal 30 minutes for those too? Does the sfs person who is also covering OPUs the one that brings the order out to the car or is it a guest service person?
At my store the front end is responsible for taking out the orders in 2 minutes. It's so stupid to take out one inexpensive item to someone. Imagine Christmas time when it catches on. They should be like Walmart and have a minimum dollar amount. I would be pissed taking out a tube of Chapstick to a lazy person.

Yes, goal time for drive-ups is 30 minutes. Who takes the orders out is ASANTS.

At my store the front end is responsible for taking out the orders in 2 minutes. It's so stupid to take out one inexpensive item to someone. Imagine Christmas time when it catches on. They should be like Walmart and have a minimum dollar amount. I would be pissed taking out a tube of Chapstick to a lazy person.

I like taking orders out. I don't like that I have to do that and do all the picking. But, the actual taking orders out is great when the weather is nice. I get to go outside and get some air. Over 80% of our drive-ups are repeat guests, so if I'm not pressed for time, I can chat with my regulars and do guest service. It's a nice break. Don't really care how many items they've ordered. Granted, I make fun of the lazy people who order one small item for drive up with everyone on the front end. The taking it out to them part is great though.

Might be something going on again. Not sure. Guest Services called me while I'm covering OPU that a guest is here looking for an order that supposedly never dropped into our system. And it's been oddly quiet while I'm covering. Could just be a coincidence.

ETA her order ended up dropping in a bit over an hour later, according to the other opu tm.

Last edited:
I thought we were supposed to have a timer with the most recent update for OPUs, or was that to be in a later update. Also the map makes 0 sense to me. What are the colors? @mobilelady @taytay

I thought we were supposed to have a timer with the most recent update for OPUs, or was that to be in a later update. Also the map makes 0 sense to me. What are the colors?

Were there more colors than green and red? I just remember the two of those, though I didnt pay much attention.I think there was a green circle at the next item/location I was going to and a red circle for the item location where the pathing ended.

Might be something going on again. Not sure. Guest Services called me while I'm covering OPU that a guest is here looking for an order that supposedly never dropped into our system. And it's been oddly quiet while I'm covering. Could just be a coincidence.

ETA her order ended up dropping in a bit over an hour later, according to the other opu tm.

Nothing unusual for today. Long delays between when the guest orders and when the order hits the store are common. As long as they don't all drop in at once, it makes no difference to us. Thankfully, I've finally gotten guest service to stop asking me when it happens. Until it drops in epick I obviously know nothing about the order.

I don't think I have the map in epick yet? Clicking the task list just gives me the old text list. Is there somewhere to find the map?

Back