Anyone else having intermittent problems with ePick the last few days. It's sometimes taking an incredibly long time for it to jump from task to task. I'm stuck at "Please Wait" for a loooooooong time.
It kicks me out of my cart a lot or gets stuck or says something is wrong.

While, I agree. I'd at least recommend hanging on to it in your batch until the very end that way it will look like you spent time on it. As a lead, I always go full rage (to myself) when I look over our INF list and it shows me a TM spent 1 min. looking for an item. It's like did they even try? At the very least, attempt to trick me into thinking you looked for it by holding it in your batch until the end, so the report will say you looked for it for more than 5 damn minutes. lol

Always let it sit until the end.. Yep.. Usually its the last item and I let it sit until I park the cart then kill it. Its a nice long walk from softlines to the packing stations..

And yes epick has been sluggish lately.

Epick has been sluggish at my store too. I called CSC and it's a known global issue. They only "fix" is to force close the app and re-open it. Doesn't really help it though.

I love that they upped forecasts and nobody knew at my store until it hit like a truck. We were scheduled for like 100, not the 300+ we’re getting.

I would love to see breakdown of the yearly infs. I bet its over 50% softlines at our store. Shit is a mess. Found a bunch of clothing stuff the other day unlocated in wacos - stuff thats on sale- that should be on the floor.
I also hate how we get punished because it keeps sending us orders for the same shit we dont have no matter how many times i audit it- especially vendor shit!@!@$

Our softlines INF is always the highest. One a good day it's usually around 15%. On a worse day it's about 50%. Man I wish there was a better way to organize that entire department. Or maybe specify locations for items? Batches filled with nothing but softlines items continue to be the death of me.

Softlines is pretty good in my store. They gt the hours to get stuff done. INFs there are low.

It's domestics, home, lamp, kitchen, HIPA, that whole area we have major problems. That's where they stick all the idiot TMs. Shit's a mess. Nothing gets stocked in the right place, So much unlocated product in the back. The counts are ridiculously off. They are never clean on truck. Audits haven't been done since before Q4. Fortunately, we don't get lots of orders from there. When we do, the daily INF% is high.

Softlines is pretty good in my store. They gt the hours to get stuff done. INFs there are low.

It's domestics, home, lamp, kitchen, HIPA, that whole area we have major problems. That's where they stick all the idiot TMs. Shit's a mess. Nothing gets stocked in the right place, So much unlocated product in the back. The counts are ridiculously off. They are never clean on truck. Audits haven't been done since before Q4. Fortunately, we don't get lots of orders from there. When we do, the daily INF% is high.
Most of our INFs are softlines, with Beauty as a 2nd runner up (things gets lost/stolen). Both departments dont get enough hours, and both are consistently called to backup front end. They hardly get anything done.

Someone on our upper management admitted to me that the majority of our INFs is the store's fault.

Sad part is its true, because they know how well we do depends on how the store is doing. Time, and time again, our TLs don't want to hear what I have to say about their section of the store (Irdasur, it should be here/ did you check the back?)

Glad to say our leaders finally understand why we struggle, especially since modernization is sucking up the store's well-being. It took us days to screw the BRLA and it took 5-6 months to get the BRLA to 94%.

That said, at least they are improving and turning things around. Our INF percentage is somewhat landing under 9%.

Most of our INFs are softlines, with Beauty as a 2nd runner up (things gets lost/stolen). Both departments dont get enough hours, and both are consistently called to backup front end. They hardly get anything done.

Someone on our upper management admitted to me that the majority of our INFs is the store's fault.

Sad part is its true, because they know how well we do depends on how the store is doing. Time, and time again, our TLs don't want to hear what I have to say about their section of the store (Irdasur, it should be here/ did you check the back?)

Glad to say our leaders finally understand why we struggle, especially since modernization is sucking up the store's well-being. It took us days to screw the BRLA and it took 5-6 months to get the BRLA to 94%.

That said, at least they are improving and turning things around. Our INF percentage is somewhat landing under 9%.

So weird how different stores have the exact opposite problems. Our beauty section is fucking golden. The TL over that section is so diligent about auditing and making sure everything is stocked in the exact right place. She runs through herself doing it every couple of days. That used to not be the case, but they got on her about INFs in beauty and now it's freaky how accurate the counts are. Like really freaky. If MyWork says there are 2 there, there's fucking 2 there. We just had three beauty TMs quit for personal reasons, so I'm nervous about that going forward though.

But, yeah, in general TLs can suck. They always want you to search everywhere to find things so that problems in their areas don't get discovered. That's fine when I have the time. When, I don't have the time, well no I'm not going to go to the back and search every waco for the one item and I'm also not going to search all your truck vehicles for an item that wasn't delivered today on the random chance it accidentally got thrown on the truck. I'm not going to walk down all of your salesfloor aisles to look for it either. I have other orders in the queue. Focus less on me and more on getting your TMs to where they need to be. I can find things, but I only have so much time to try to do so.

That last paragraph sounds harsher than I really mean it. For the most part I get along with all the TLs in my store. Everyone gets stressed and frustrated sometimes though and we butt heads. Typically, that's quickly forgotten about. I'm also lucky in that I can always go to my SD and ETLs when needed. We typically meet metrics though. Most weeks INFs are about 3-4%. This week has been rough because we're getting a lot of orders from the shit sections of the store, but I'm hoping we can at least finish around 5% with some luck on orders the next couple of days.

I run through the softlines areas with the RFID gun to cover my bases that it catches something I didn't see. It has happened or when the picture looks nothing like the item but the RFID tells me it's there. But when they are three trucks behind yeah I have to check the Z-racks in the back. Cause this week they were in panic mode cause softlines was the focus of the DTL visits so I get to search their hiding spots as well. This time it was the conference room with crap piled in there. But when I know you have three trucks of repacks sitting there = INF that shit every single time.

Softlines is a shit show, TL's who tell you to basically fuck off if it isn't exactly their area, which I wouldn't bother but you know your fellow TL's you might have an insight how they arrange things but ok you get another item INF'd cause that will make the DTL feel better about your department. Cause why do you think she is up your ass right now? I would say almost %90 of our INF's are from softlines. And the DTL isn't happy about it.

So weird how different stores have the exact opposite problems. Our beauty section is fucking golden. The TL over that section is so diligent about auditing and making sure everything is stocked in the exact right place. She runs through herself doing it every couple of days. That used to not be the case, but they got on her about INFs in beauty and now it's freaky how accurate the counts are. Like really freaky. If MyWork says there are 2 there, there's fucking 2 there. We just had three beauty TMs quit for personal reasons, so I'm nervous about that going forward though.

But, yeah, in general TLs can suck. They always want you to search everywhere to find things so that problems in their areas don't get discovered. That's fine when I have the time. When, I don't have the time, well no I'm not going to go to the back and search every waco for the one item and I'm also not going to search all your truck vehicles for an item that wasn't delivered today on the random chance it accidentally got thrown on the truck. I'm not going to walk down all of your salesfloor aisles to look for it either. I have other orders in the queue. Focus less on me and more on getting your TMs to where they need to be. I can find things, but I only have so much time to try to do so.

That last paragraph sounds harsher than I really mean it. For the most part I get along with all the TLs in my store. Everyone gets stressed and frustrated sometimes though and we butt heads. Typically, that's quickly forgotten about. I'm also lucky in that I can always go to my SD and ETLs when needed. We typically meet metrics though. Most weeks INFs are about 3-4%. This week has been rough because we're getting a lot of orders from the shit sections of the store, but I'm hoping we can at least finish around 5% with some luck on orders the next couple of days.

Its not weird at all, every store has its problems. ASANTS reigns true.

The TL over beauty left. Even when she was there, they never properly audited their sections. The huge problem with my store is the inadequate auditing/pushing in beauty and softlines, as well as properly salvaging stuff out the inventory. On the other hand, I can see why they hardly have time. We do a little auditing for them on occasion, but only INFs that are terribly bad inventory counts (non-existing to hilariously bad). Small amount of it is vendor product, and most is softlines + beauty.

We do get misspicks on occasion, but I've not dealt with it in weeks. I highly doubt anyone is trained (or even know what it is) on how to deal with those, besides my ETL, Flow TL and myself.

Your last paragraph is normal, because theres nothing we can do. We can try our best to look, but if it takes too much time, you got to kill it. It was the only way we've been able to meet deadline. A small Flex team cannot fix a store. We had a super important visit recently, and an ETL hid a pallet of softline repacks in a trailer we rented. Not very guest-oriented, but thats the type of STL we have. I didn't know how to feel, when my RFID was going off at the locked trailer door over an OPU.

. A small Flex team cannot fix a store. We had a super important visit recently, and an ETL hid a pallet of softline repacks in a trailer we rented. Not very guest-oriented, but thats the type of STL we have. I didn't know how to feel, when my RFID was going off at the locked trailer door over an OPU.

A big one can't either. My "enhanced" SFS struggles a ton w/INF% because our store is in such bad shape. You've got to find the good balance between "trying to find it thoroughly, and yep this one isn't worth the time".

Wonder when im gonna hear about them from my leads? I find out all my info from here and reddit. No one tells us shit at my store. Sfs is so neglected mostly because we take care of ourselves.

If you're signed into Fulfillment in MyDay, just read your communications. There's a link to the July Addendum there and you just need to read our section of it. Since very few leads actually care about flex at all, unless we're in flames, no one has probably read about the changes at your store.

Back