So far there's been less than a normal day and we're super staffed for this sale and NUUuUUuuuthiN is happening...

Same here, and they have all these people working close tonight training. There's no way it's gonna pick up that much tonight, or tomorrow. Not much is on sale, and the sales are on items that aren't stocked in large quantities. Sure, these sales may be loss leaders, but they're not increasing sales that much. My store scheduled our ULV store as if we were high volume. But if they think they're gonna send me home ...

We've been getting crushed OPU and Ship. Around triple our normal ship volume. Missing flex goals left and right and we have 6 people when normally we have 2. Obviously OPU is a local area thing but I wonder how they're routing the ship stuff. We only have 1 pack station so i figured we'd be light.

My store doesn't have SFS yet but I am working OPU today. It's either really crazy or dead af. I live in a rich retirement area so we will see what happens. I'll prob and up zoning for inventory but who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kind of a dud for us. OPUs were busy for a Monday, but still not quite as busy as a typical Wednesday through Saturday. Getting double coverage for it was nice and appreciated, but not really necessary. Well, mostly appreciated. The help they gave me was so damn slow that it somehow took him 47 minutes to do an 11 DPCI order and he INF'd 5 of those items. Woof.

No orders here aside from our Restocks. But it's been like this everyday for us for months.. we don't get anything but restocks anymore. If we ever get normal orders it's about 4 units for the whole day.

5 of us scheduled, only 4 carts to pick and a handful of OPUs all day. So we had a bit of a party pushing BTS, just chatting and getting stuff done at our own pace. Hopefully tomorrow is busier. We had more sitting in there for next day when I left than we came into this morning so...*fingers crossed*

The deals sucked. My style TL asked me how it was going in her area this afternoon. I told her it was all going great as I'd only had 1 single item ordered from style all day. We then spent a few minutes looking through the "deals." They all sucked. It was just crap that we've been trying to get rid of with no success. We had better clothing sales the past two weeks. I mean really, the special "deal day" sale is for kids' Fourth of July swimsuits? Really? Bit late for those.

They staffed my SFS with 14 TMs. We were finished with 4:30p & 5p by 2:30p. OPUs were a little higher than normal but that was it.

Good. Now we're starting to get a bunch of units and as the only experienced TM I'm stuck on inventory prep while they have a couple of newbies trying to handle Ship. Glad I'm not here for the aftermath tomorrow.

Last edited:
We had a lot of eaches today, probably 3x normal workload, but not so many dpcis (lots of back to school) so we ended up getting done early. Gotta love pulling single item batches that are just crayons, markers, pencils, folders, etc. 🙃

When I left at 12:30 we had finished picking and packing for today and started picking for tomorrow. OPU was fluctuating, but not crazy. The extra TMs are going to get stuck pushing BTS or market, LOL.

Sorry for the noobie question but for paused batches, we do those first before we pack?

Mostly stuff that we can't find we just hit inf button?

Does INF affect our score even if on hand is 0?

Last edited:
Sorry for the noobie question but for paused batches, we do those first before we pack?

Mostly stuff that we can't find we just hit inf button?

Does INF affect our score even if on hand is 0?
Yes, as paused batches are orders for that day generally.

If you absolutely cannot find/cannot reasonably get to yes.

Yes, it’s zero because the count was removed so guests cannot also order that same item for a pickup.

Back