Why does INFing one item make INF go up by 0.4% when it takes finding 30 items to make it go down by the same amount wtf
1 out of 30 is 3.3%.
Depending on how many items total your store has had ordered in OPU, a single INF'd item may increase the score more or less.
For example if you had 250 items, and INF'd 1, that would increase it by .4%.
As you increase the total number of orders, it takes more and more correct orders to reduce INF %.

How can I tell, on Greenfield, who put an OPU or DU into hold? I know I used to be able to do it, but I can't remember how.

Last year wasn't bad we still had 1 hour goal times and my old ETL LOG was still here... @Leche

I didn’t think about the goal time, we’d definitely but in better shape. We were one of the best in our district and starting a week before BTS to now we are dead last - highest INF because we’re cancelling orders to make SFS scan in time bc the team is doing 500+ units per day opposed to our 150/200 of OPU.

They’re now cutting our units of SFS in half but that’s just leading to higher inf bc bad on hands. Hang in there I hear there’s a brief break until Christmas

So my store is not the only one "Cooking the Books"? The STATS show you did all this with just 6 people! That's AMAZING! Meanwhile ETL panic mode sets in with 2 hrs to pack time. They pull all available ETLs and TLs etc. INFs go to red, only prep liquids, stuff RTW in the poly, (no prebag). Scan prep cart, without putting items in location. Followed by the infamous scanpack without actually packing?
I thought it was just us, not!

I feel like we all cheat - we’ve literally never packed as we pick - we pick it, scan it in, prep and roll double digit carts daily. I always expect to see our store # on a badly packed meme lol Hang in there

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask but how much trouble will I be in if I forgot to scan the carrier pickup for when they took the pallets. I’m not trying to make excuses but I completely forgot and ran off to catch up on the opu’s that were dropping.

How can I tell, on Greenfield, who put an OPU or DU into hold? I know I used to be able to do it, but I can't remember how.
Store Fulfillment< Pickup dashboard< Productvity< Pick Productivity Details

It says who picked the DPCI but currently there’s no greenfield report on who put it into hold. The report won’t work same day. The report will only work yesterday and beyond.

To add to this, how can see who is cart resetting?
No greenfield report. You can call CSC and ask but they’ll probably ask the cart name.

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask but how much trouble will I be in if I forgot to scan the carrier pickup for when they took the pallets. I’m not trying to make excuses but I completely forgot and ran off to catch up on the opu’s that were dropping.
You won’t get in major trouble unless leadership is micromanaging every step. It’ll be there the next day in red. If you forget to scan for carrier pickup, just scan it next time you go in.

They can if they want to nit pick, but it does not mean that people won't get their stuff on time. If the opener is on their game they should close it, if you work the next day just check it and if needed close it.

Out of curiosity, why do you want to see this? I cart reset several times a day. Don't see the problem with it. Good way to pick up OPUs that drop right after you start a batch.

There are a few lazy tms who will pick 10-15 items that are located on gm sales floor. They never have any apparel or food. Same tms who try to walk around with one item left but it's in their cart. They won't scan it in until I notice and call it out.

Oh wow. I never would have thought of doing that. I'm too busy for that.
A TM used to do that at my store. This was when if you exited a new cart without picking anything, it would go back in the 4:30pm pool. We noticed it when the puck productivity said the TM had picked 1000ish each with everybody else at 50-80 eaches.

A TM used to do that at my store. This was when if you exited a new cart without picking anything, it would go back in the 4:30pm pool. We noticed it when the puck productivity said the TM had picked 1000ish each with everybody else at 50-80 eaches.
I remember when cart reset first dropped, I started testing to see if that could be abused. Its not a problem at our store because barely anyone knows how to cart reset other then myself and my team lead.

Or color. Color was helpful because when are the pictures actual clear representation of the actual clothing. Especial when it was like: Thundering Gray, Peeta, Midnight Blue.

Back