Okay can anyone clarify the circumstances and time frame for return to stock because the service desk keeps asking me how long it takes for stuff to come up and if anything (canceled by TM?) doesn't go RTS and I thought I knew but my co lead is gaslighting me into doubting myself

We've got 16 somewhere in the store that we're apparently just received. I'm sick of getting orders for this shit when nobody knows where the hell they are. Next time I see an order for em they're getting zeroed.

Ours were in an assortment box... that was unlocated up in the steel. Look for a box that says uhhh Zuru on it, the manufacturer.

Nobody's told us to stop auditing (in fact it's usually encouraged by our leaders), but if they do, that's one reason I'm so diligent about writing down our INFs. If the same numbers keep appearing again and again, it will point to why auditing is necessary.

If we're not supposed to because the item may be there, that's a conversation for the DBO about why things aren't EXFd or backstocked properly, or leaders as to why pallets are still in the steel. SFS isn't in charge of everything in the store being in its proper place, but we get the blame when it isn't.
That shit in bold right there! No one hold their DBOs accountable when shit is flexed or plugged.

We got 36 of those Mini Brand things in today and sent all but 6 out within the hour. That truck finished unloading and I booked it to the line to grab them first.
We only got 5 in one day and had an order for all 5.... someone pushed them and I only got 3 of the 5. Big “trends” like that should not be eligible for fufillment.

Your etl is a dumbass. If y’all are slow the seasonal hires should be pushing freight while the experienced team members are doing flex’s especially today with the pre Black Friday deals.
Ehhh the point of a stress test is to make sure your seasonals can handle it. I don’t agree with completely pushing out the veterans for the day but letting the seasonals run on their own is good for them. Falling behind or having a spike in orders? Let the veterans jump in and help. That way you’re confident come Black Friday your seasonals can hold their own and you don’t have to babysit them.

Your etl is a dumbass. If y’all are slow the seasonal hires should be pushing freight while the experienced team members are doing flex’s especially today with the pre Black Friday deals.

At least they had people, we had all of two people for all of OPU and SFS. Our awesome ETL didn't think to even bring in a couple extra people cause of the BF deals today. So almost nothing for SFS got picked. I did manage to pick one SFS cart in an 8hr shift in between OPU's. The last 40 min of my day I said fuck it and went and packed ignoring the radio. I had enough.. 300 SFS orders I think we got 75 of them picked when I left.. STL not pleased. ETL nowhere to be found..

Today was crazy, I walked in at 730 to 75 items for SFS so I’m thinking very easy day which I had to train a new hire. When we finished the cart instead of having 50 items to pick it had now increased to over 200 and it didn’t help that I had two other team members stuck on flex’s. I ended up leaving at 330 with only having completed 3 carts for the entire day which is very bad but I had to make sure the new guy learned how to do it. Flex’s were past 400 items and we had around 100 items to pick when I left.

I wasn't scheduled today...only my seasonals were...and tomorrow it's my seasonals and the single weekends-only SFS veteran. I'm gonna come into chaos Sunday, aren't I? Absolute bloody chaos 😂

I wasn't scheduled today...only my seasonals were...and tomorrow it's my seasonals and the single weekends-only SFS veteran. I'm gonna come into chaos Sunday, aren't I? Absolute bloody chaos 😂
Idk about everywhere else but no one in my district planned for this. They just said there was a Black Friday preview as in a sneak peak into the ad. 2 weeks ago when this schedule was written all we had to go off was SFs forecast which which was pretty off for me. Definitely dropped the ball on this one. My SD came in this morning and I told her about it... she said it was the first time she’s heard of it haha

Idk about everywhere else but no one in my district planned for this. They just said there was a Black Friday preview as in a sneak peak into the ad. 2 weeks ago when this schedule was written all we had to go off was SFs forecast which which was pretty off for me. Definitely dropped the ball on this one. My SD came in this morning and I told her about it... she said it was the first time she’s heard of it haha
Honestly have 0 clue if anyone in my district knew anything, though probably not. With all new leadership right now across the board I'm basically just floating along trying to keep Ship alive, so even if the DSD or whoever had screamed this preview sale from the rooftops itd still be going horribly lol.

I saw the twitter post and let our STL in on it. Just saying it might turn into a shit show since our ETL was on another short vacation. It was a shit show. STL didn't know but did get us some help when we needed lunch coverage. Better than our ETL who did nothing.

That’s crazy. For the first time in MONTHs we got the right amount of coverage. Got SFS done in a jiffy, OPUS were constant but with everyone jumping in to a batch we kept PoT 100% and INFs below 1%. Any down time was spent pushing the line with the understanding that the moment it got busy again we would stop and do OPUs.

Honestly, I feel like auditing out stuff is pointless when orders drop (insane quantities in some cases) for stuff we have zero on hand for.

@BlackMagic it says 0 on hand because the system already took it out so for example if your device tells you to find 1 New Day Cardigans Small and you checked MyWork it will says 0 on hand.

I've been getting the random 0.00 items in OPU orders for the past month. Very cool.

The DBO needs to process the salvage out of the system. If it is NOT processed OUT then the system assumes the item is STILL IN the department even if it has gone salvage.
The problem we are running into is there were back to school items that were either NOT on the salvage list or were MISSED. Those DPCI’s are now ringing at FULL price ! No longer clearance and NOT eligible for salvage ! In inventory with NO location to go to.

Being behind on clearance & salvage is killing us.

They always scan the shelf label first, THEN they realize "Oh, crap, the item isn't here" but keep going because, hey, it's not technically an INF 🙄

Today was great. Thanks, stupid tiny brands surprise balls that probably are in the store but not backstocked properly. 12/33. 😫

We found those in a shipper at the end of an aisle in the backroom (unlocated of course).

Back