They just evacuated and closed my store for the day. Supposed to reopen tomorrow but who knows. I hope all of you stay safe out there.
They did the same with several stores in my area but we were able to open today.......so far.

Clear it every roll, it should be fine. Better than tripping over a huge pile of slippery paper every day.
We just pull our trash can and let roll into there. Showed my TL & he was like ”yeah right good luck trying to teach everyone to load it up like that.” He’s not wrong 🤣

We just pull our trash can and let roll into there. Showed my TL & he was like ”yeah right good luck trying to teach everyone to load it up like that.” He’s not wrong 🤣

Not an option with our desk, since the stupid thing is under the desk. And yeah I know I think two of us can actually change the roll properly. The ETL's helped out one night packing when the roll needed changing they just walked away and quit packing orders for the night.

I thought it was lovely that these college educated people couldn't read a diagram printed on the fucking machine. And threw that shade around the next morning.

Conversation with my ETL today as I encountered her resetting an aisle:

ETL: If you need anything in this aisle, I'm just going to leave it in these carts for now and go to lunch. Call me if you can't find anything. I have some stuff in the back that I kind of have organized.

Me: Don't worry about it. I'm not getting any of this stuff today. Today is all about style.

ETL: Fuck, how bad is it?

Me: We're still green for now.

ETL: For now? What do I need to know?

Me: I'm seeing a lot of things, especially swimsuits, that were sold yesterday and apparently returned right away. I'd guess because the fitting rooms are closed. It's all in quarantine and getting ordered. Seems to be picking up as the day goes on.

ETL: How are we doing on baby food?

Me: Uhhh....haven't had much today. Why?

ETL: I need some and was going to pick it up after work, but if I put in a big order, can we get it all?

Me: Yeah, most likely. Our counts have been good there for the last month or so other than sometimes not having the last one of a particular flavor.

ETL: They need to be exact. *Grabs walkie* "[PP1 TL] can you send someone to audit baby food precisely and let me know when it's done?"

Ahhhh, Style, The things we do to make up for your INFs.

So I came back from quarantine a few weeks ago and we had a lot of changes. The old printer was replaced by the new Zebra printer and instead of bubble wrap, we got this kraft paper.

This kraft paper is absolute hot garbage...won't protect anything. Is there a way to still order bubble wrap?

Is there any way for me to send back broken SFS carts and receive new ones? We have the version of the carts where the pieces are welded on, not screwed on, so my PML is unable to fix them, and they are also super flimsy so we have a lot of broken carts (missing the bottom tier entirely, missing dividers, bent, etc.)

Help? 😂

Is there any way for me to send back broken SFS carts and receive new ones? We have the version of the carts where the pieces are welded on, not screwed on, so my PML is unable to fix them, and they are also super flimsy so we have a lot of broken carts (missing the bottom tier entirely, missing dividers, bent, etc.)

Help? 😂
I know you can order parts on GoCart, not sure about entire carts.

I know you can order parts on GoCart, not sure about entire carts.
These carts are BEYOND help lol like the legs themselves are so smashed in that the carts don’t even roll in a straight line and drift around corners 😂

Should I reprint a subcart location to stick on myself so I don't have to walk back n forth to my cart? I feel like I'm wasting a lot of time especially when pulling stuff in a crowded backroom.

Hexwrap isnt so bad. I like it, except for larger items it's kinda a pain. I think it acts as a decent bumper to keep things safe if you wrap it like the directions say. And it's a lot easier to store than those giant ass rolls of bubble wrap haha.
You are so right about storing the rolls of bubble wrap. Last year between Halloween and Black Friday someone order so much of it it was taking up valuable pallet space. We didn't run out until it was no longer reorderable.

So I came back from quarantine a few weeks ago and we had a lot of changes. The old printer was replaced by the new Zebra printer and instead of bubble wrap, we got this kraft paper.

This kraft paper is absolute hot garbage...won't protect anything. Is there a way to still order bubble wrap?

Use a lot of it, and wrap it say east/west then grab some more and wrap it north/south the cushion is formed by layering it.

Should I reprint a subcart location to stick on myself so I don't have to walk back n forth to my cart? I feel like I'm wasting a lot of time especially when pulling stuff in a crowded backroom.
Use the barcode generator on this app with your phone.

Use the barcode generator on this app with your phone.
Love barcode generators. You can also just copy and paste, though. Type in shpxx or whatever cart you're using, press/hold to copy and then you can paste it into the search box when it wants a subcart. Or just type it in. I've done both those and had a printed barcode I kept on my wrist brace or a lanyard. Whatever works with how you operate best, go for it!

Love barcode generators. You can also just copy and paste, though. Type in shpxx or whatever cart you're using, press/hold to copy and then you can paste it into the search box when it wants a subcart. Or just type it in. I've done both those and had a printed barcode I kept on my wrist brace or a lanyard. Whatever works with how you operate best, go for it!
You want to check out that app. It's better than your zebra.

Back