Yeah I have been doing the backroom audit and noticed that things I knew I counted last year are just "ok" and I move on.. So I have been passing the word that they need to skip the backroom locations for some stuff.

Ok rant time! Why the fuck does it INF an item if it’s not in the Waco and I hit All Items Scanned? Luckily the order wasn’t complete so I was able to dump the cart and start over. But it still counted that as a personal INF and not overall INF. Second, can someone fix why it counts every multiple location as a personal INF. It makes me look like I’m doing worse than I am because of it. Third, who the fuck approved the update of ePick. This glitched mess in ridiculous to have to work with. What the fuck is going on?

If they are using MPM that way without accounting for its many flaws, you could always use one of those flaws to your advantage in that case. Pick a cart with no INFs. Before closing it, reset it. "Pick" it again. This will increase your units attempted, which you can use to correct your temporary MPM INF%. No one should have to do this, but if you have to protect yourselves from incompetent leadership, do what you have to do. But, yeah, MPM really needs to be fixed.

Ok rant time! Why the fuck does it INF an item if it’s not in the Waco and I hit All Items Scanned? Luckily the order wasn’t complete so I was able to dump the cart and start over. But it still counted that as a personal INF and not overall INF. Second, can someone fix why it counts every multiple location as a personal INF. It makes me look like I’m doing worse than I am because of it. Third, who the fuck approved the update of ePick. This glitched mess in ridiculous to have to work with. What the fuck is going on?

This explains why I saw INF's for me I didn't have. Thanks for venting.

The multiple location INF tally only appears on MPM for that day. On Greenfield it parses that into just one INF.

Thanks for the clarification! Glad this is the case. If leadership coaches OP, OP should coach back on the use of incorrect information.

Or when in the task list we scan the item and it’ll scan it into our batch. Just like how the INF final page was on the PDA.
I would love this. Nothing better than scanning through 12 different Medium black yoga pants to find the one you need, only to also need a slightly different style so you scan back through them again. Like beep at me that I just scanned a pair I need, and I need to keep it, instead of putting it back on the rack, even if it's not the one I am currently searching for.

Lol @ skipping. I'll keep picking from backroom tyvm. Less time on the floor around people who could get me sick. Especially as bts gets busier and that area gets packed. Thanks but no thanks.

Thanks for making more work for yourself and screwing over the DBO and yourself when you wade through Waco's full of crap for the next year.. Those case packs should stay shut until they can be used in full or swept back..

Does anyone know why those cheap .79 room essentials plates bowls and cups aren’t available for Sfs? Like, according to myStore there’s over 200000 in stores nationwide, yet OOS for shipping.

Does anyone know why those cheap .79 room essentials plates bowls and cups aren’t available for Sfs? Like, according to myStore there’s over 200000 in stores nationwide, yet OOS for shipping.

My guess is that someone decided they are more of a hassle then they are worth. Inventory accuracy for those things is notoriously awful. No matter how often you remind people that each color is a different DPCI, people are going to hit K8 and quantity them all together. (It really doesn't help this at all that the stickers fall off those things easily.) They sell fast for BTS, but since it's almost impossible for stores to maintain their counts they're likely seeing way too many INFs and having to split orders between too many stores. Hard to make money if someone's order for a dozen pink cups has to be split between multiple stores.

Back