The update has one page that you just scroll down, and different settings/apps. It just looks really cluttered to me and everything seems kinda scattered.
I'll have to get a pic or something next time I work
Wouldn’t it still have the HUB app? If so direction would be the same...

*Edit. Nvm I see it’s not on there anymore 🙄 leave it to Target to fuck something up everytime.

Wouldn’t it still have the HUB app? If so direction would be the same...

*Edit. Nvm I see it’s not on there anymore 🙄 leave it to Target to fuck something up everytime.
Hub is a vendor application. The TEP devices do not communicate with AirWatch in any fashion. Opening Agent on a TEP device will force a check in to look for updated apps, as well as validate Wi-Fi connectivity.

Might have missed this earlier -

In the box changeover (i.e. 126 becomes S5) - the reference materials indicate that the 280 leads to the new L13, but the 285's we have also say L13, as opposed to the L14 the cross reference says they are.

Anyone point me in the right direction? Thx

In the box changeover (i.e. 126 becomes S5) - the reference materials indicate that the 280 leads to the new L13, but the 285's we have also say L13, as opposed to the L14 the cross reference says they are.

280 should be L10 and 285 is L14

Why? Just why?! New buttons on the tape machines. New box numbers. Really? I'll only be happy if spot changes them all again in two years.

Exactly this. And why have the buttons match box numbers instead of inches of tape needed anyway?

Just for example, if I'm taping a SOC I'll need an approximate size for the tape, not a rando box number. I may have it memorized, but a newbie won't!
I never knew the original buttons mean number of inches. I just thought that’s what the box demands for

We haven't changed the buttons on our machine yet because we still have the old boxes, so the numbers literally don't make sense right now.

They changed our buttons, but only have new boxes for 413 and 280.

Are you getting that from something online? This is what I saw on Workbench and on the bottom of one of our 285's. Thx.View attachment 11434View attachment 11435

We compared the L10s to a 280 and just figured it out. Looks like some idiot put that in Workbench and fucked it up.

Edit: forgot to add that we got the new buttons but only two of the new kinds of boxes. 🤯

Are you getting that from something online? This is what I saw on Workbench and on the bottom of one of our 285's. Thx.View attachment 11434View attachment 11435

I mentioned that earlier in this thread a few months ago -- I had moments of panic thinking that the "new" 278s were so small and had no idea what we were going to do with stuff like big paper towel packs until I realized the mistake (this was at the beginning of the pandemic, so we were always out of paper towels AND 278s to compare 😄). You had ONE job, Workbench.

Also, we have new 285s, and they now say L14/42.

Last edited:
Agreed there is plenty of idiocy re this change - just not looking forward to hitting "container too large" and "container too small" all the time thru the holidays!

Or you can be an ass like someone I've met who just uses the correct box, but scans the box Pack asks for. Some people have no concept of computers only being so good at inventory tracking as the idiots who use them!

Also, we have new 285s, and they now say L14/42.

So you get tape size 14?

Edit: not at work now obviously. Does it go to 13 or 14?

Every holiday I remind my leaders that Ship needs all decor items to be located or at the very least in an easy to search place...and every single holiday season once orders start dropping I can't find a single decor item because it's all been stuffed unlocated in the steel. I...just...I cant even with this anymore.

Every holiday I remind my leaders that Ship needs all decor items to be located or at the very least in an easy to search place...and every single holiday season once orders start dropping I can't find a single decor item because it's all been stuffed unlocated in the steel. I...just...I cant even with this anymore.
I just had that with Halloween. I’m not digging through pallets of crap. INFed.

I just had that with Halloween. I’m not digging through pallets of crap. INFed.
INFing it all was so tempting...but I know they'd get up in arms if my INF went sky high even if it's not my fault, so when I left at 8am I just Iet dayside know I had paused carts so the leaders causing the issue could puzzle out the pros and cons of searching lol.

I do all the audits in the mornings and guess what dropped in today? All the Halloween decor no one looked for yesterday :rolleyes:

Our POGs are tied, mostly, they just haven't bothered to put the product out..still. Very very empty Halloween section right now. And what product is located in the back is all backstocked high up, still in boxes, and product is shoved wherever it fits. So basically what Halloween decor that can be found is a giant hazard to find and take down. So much for boxless, low and tight, blahblahblah.
Grrr.

Back