Are they going to train all TMs on OPU, like they do the register, nationwide? I've heard they will start training the people who aren't already, including people from GS.
A good portion of our team members already are trained. We are lightly staffed and then we have to pull from other lightly staffed areas to keep OPU’s under control.

Yes to also being woefully understaffed. Checked our grid today and...5 people for the entire day for Ship and OPU? And only one closer? And they want OPU on time at close and no carryover for Ship, of course. Pre-pandemic this would've been more than fine, but not with how things have been going the last year. Like, seriously, who decided these hours?

On another note, anyone else have higher pick per hour scores than normal going on? I'm wondering if they've changed the algorithm for calculating SFS metrics or if I've just gotten very very lucky the past few days. (120-140 pick per hour over several carts. I mean, I'm pretty good, but not this good haha). Just curious if this is luck or if they're messing with MPM again.

Are they going to train all TMs on OPU, like they do the register, nationwide? I've heard they will start training the people who aren't already, including people from GS.

Oh I'd love to get scheduled in Fulfillment sometimes. I know how to do it but they never let me leave GS.

Our Ship is out of control ridiculous.

Oh I'd love to get scheduled in Fulfillment sometimes. I know how to do it but they never let me leave GS.

Our Ship is out of control ridiculous.

I mostly just want to know how. I would probably never be scheduled there either, but there is often a period when GS has slowed down for the evening, but OPUs are still struggling to meet goal times. That's when they would appreciate GS knowing OPU

I mostly just want to know how. I would probably never be scheduled there either, but there is often a period when GS has slowed down for the evening, but OPUs are still struggling to meet goal times. That's when they would appreciate GS knowing OPU
It seems like a no-brainer to me to have GS and OPU cross-train (at least for pickups and drive-ups). Hey OPU team! Here's a drive-up order who didn't let us know she was on the way. She has 37 items in seven different hold locations, including the cooler and freezer. You have two minutes. Tick-tock! Did you get all four gallons of water even though there's only a label on one of them? Did you get all three bags in that cooler waco even though it only showed two? NOW do you see why you need to have a separate label on EVERY. SINGLE. ITEM??

TWO MINUTES TICK TOCK.

Yes to also being woefully understaffed. Checked our grid today and...5 people for the entire day for Ship and OPU? And only one closer? And they want OPU on time at close and no carryover for Ship, of course. Pre-pandemic this would've been more than fine, but not with how things have been going the last year. Like, seriously, who decided these hours?

On another note, anyone else have higher pick per hour scores than normal going on? I'm wondering if they've changed the algorithm for calculating SFS metrics or if I've just gotten very very lucky the past few days. (120-140 pick per hour over several carts. I mean, I'm pretty good, but not this good haha). Just curious if this is luck or if they're messing with MPM again.
I've noticed the same thing with MPM the last few days. Uncertain if it's just luck, or a reconfiguration as you've suggested.

I'm almost certain MPM is out of whack now. I had a horrible first cart today, 6 infs, and I searched everywhere so my pick time should've been tanked. But one normal-speed cart later I was up to nearly 100 pick? No way.

I'm almost certain MPM is out of whack now. I had a horrible first cart today, 6 infs, and I searched everywhere so my pick time should've been tanked. But one normal-speed cart later I was up to nearly 100 pick? No way.
MPM has been whack on times for a couple months. Still is. Only trust it when you're numbers are good. 🤪

I got minimally trained for flex in December when it got crazy, even though I've requested to learn it since the Summer. I actually liked doing it a whole lot more than my Food and Beverage position that I despise. For some reason nearly EVERY department has all tms trained to assist with flex when it gets busy EXCEPT food and beverage. Unfortunately, they are only looking for new tms in the flex work center that can start at 4 in the goddamn morning, or come in at 6 Pm and stay until 2 am, so I can't even transfer into that position. And it's not crazy busy anymore with online orders, so that's all the flex I'll be doing for an indefinite period of time. Looks like I only got a short hop over the fence to see if the "grass is greener on the other side", and from what I experienced in those few flex shifts, it is. Sorry I guess this post turned into a vent.... again.

I got minimally trained for flex in December when it got crazy, even though I've requested to learn it since the Summer. I actually liked doing it a whole lot more than my Food and Beverage position that I despise. For some reason nearly EVERY department has all tms trained to assist with flex when it gets busy EXCEPT food and beverage. Unfortunately, they are only looking for new tms in the flex work center that can start at 4 in the goddamn morning, or come in at 6 Pm and stay until 2 am, so I can't even transfer into that position. And it's not crazy busy anymore with online orders, so that's all the flex I'll be doing for an indefinite period of time. Looks like I only got a short hop over the fence to see if the "grass is greener on the other side", and from what I experienced in those few flex shifts, it is. Sorry I guess this post turned into a vent.... again.

Hey, don't knock those 4am shifts. Those are the best for fulfillment. Give it a try.

Hey, don't knock those 4am shifts. Those are the best for fulfillment. Give it a try.
Can confirm. Been 4ams since last April and it is the chillest shift. Quiet, no guests, and I can survey the store for out of place items without worrying about anything else moving around. Of course, at the ripe old age of 25 I now go to bed at like 7pm so I can get enough sleep...but ya know what, it's not so bad haha.

So I’ve been off since Wed., thanks Jan. hours 🙄 but I got word today from one of my coworkers POT has gone back to 3 hours. Can anyone confirm?

I honestly would try it, and thanks for the advice, but unfortunately I have family obligations that keep me from going into work before 7 AM Monday through Friday. It didn't use to be like that until 2020.

So I’ve been off since Wed., thanks Jan. hours 🙄 but I got word today from one of my coworkers POT has gone back to 3 hours. Can anyone confirm?
Today is my day off but i hope so. 90 minutes is fine but it leaves me so busy watching opu i don't have time to help anywhere else. Also with 90 minutes you don't have time to wait to see if you need help or not you juat have to call everyone right away. I feel like rn i am constantly getting huge influxes of orders followed by very little, if goals where 3 hours i wouldnt need to call anyone all day.

Back