We got dumped on today. By mid-morning we had finished all SFS for 4:30pm and were working on ~500 for store close, feeling pretty good and then right at 1:15pm 750 got dumped in the queue for 4:30pm - with only 3 people on the afternoon schedule. I was in my last batch of the day at the time and got kicked out, went back in only to discover 30 additional items had been added to my cart. Again, not fun. Pretty sure we're coming in to carry over tomorrow - the closing TL said as I was leaving, "Fulfillment is going to make all deadlines today, right?" No. No, they are not. :mad:

My store scheduled everyone they could at 40 hours this week, as our forecast was up about 50% over usual. However, so far, if today is anything to go by, it's not going to be anything special. Our INFs were a bit rough today though, so maybe that's why

We're pretty dead with lots of TMs on the grid. INFs are pretty bad right now, but SFS is still usually green (if on the high end of green). OPUs? I don't want to know (and glad I don't).

All of GM for us.

I am willing to bet you will be told go home early later in the week. It was SFS only not working GM freight, not pricing nothing else. So if they are letting everyone just suck hours be ready to have the rug pulled out from under you.

Did Target give up on the Taskbar update for ePick that was mentioned in the March Monthly Planner to be launching this month?

It seems like they have been announcing a lot of app updates and not delivering on those. Between myDay and ePick always seeing delays with changes. @mobileFellow
@HQWireless
I noticed that too in anticipation and then, no update, unless it takes affect this week.

I am willing to bet you will be told go home early later in the week. It was SFS only not working GM freight, not pricing nothing else. So if they are letting everyone just suck hours be ready to have the rug pulled out from under you.
We'll see, I'll let you know at the end of the week. And for payment, just in case, I prefer Lagavulin 16. ;)

We added a truck this week ... To 4. #ULVLife 😄

And boy, did that truck today kick our butts. Yesterday we had very few orders, today they dumped 300+ on us at noon, and because the truck was added last-minute, there was no one to push it out and it took us an hour to pick a cart because we had to dig through so much freight. We made it, but barely!

Is there a trick to getting the TM name to show in ePick? I have only gotten it to show once in pickup, and haven't seen the arrow since.

Back