I so wish to be gone by then but I don’t think it’s gonna happen.
Same.
I'm also all that's between my team and utter destruction right now though...and I wish that was an exaggeration.

Every single fulfillment TM wants to bail because of, uhhh, reasons I can't name for identification reasons.
And I'm working with HR to keep everyone calm while things get resolved one way or another.

But we're on the verge of losing all our fulfillment TMs if it can't be resolved. And it's making the crazy days harder for everyone.

We have missed 430 three days straight and our SD told us we will not be slowing down with units and that we are a power store all this week so on Friday we will actually get an additional 500 units. Not to mention we are completely out of 3 different boxes and are on our last pallets for the rest of our boxes… with no ETA on delivery for our last order placed for supplies. It’s been a great week

Last edited:
I don't know the card number, but in the default OPU dashboard go to Productivity and then look at the Pick Productivity Card. Sort that by Location. The first items on the list will be those that were INF'd. After that you'll see what TMs picked from the backroom. TM's will be listed in alphabetical order. If someone is routinely skipping the back, their name will show up a lot less than others.
Okay. Am I doing something wrong because I can’t find this information on greenfield. Can you please help me with some more information. Pleaseeeeeee

We have missed 430 three days straight and our SD told us we will not be slowing down with units and that we are a power store all this week so on Friday we will actually get an additional 500 units. Not to mention we are completely out of 3 different boxes and are on our last pallets for the rest of our boxes… with no ETA on delivery for our last order placed for supplies. It’s been a great week
Your ETLs need to get off their ass and beg borrow or steal boxes from sister stores.

My store will be getting FedEx in addition to UPS to support additional volume starting next week. For those of you with multiple carriers already, are the volumes roughly equal or does it skew one way or the other? What do you do to make sorting as easy as possible?

We get a lot of fedex compared to ups now and for the most part fedex gets boxs L8 and up while ups gets most of the smaller boxes and bags. I also feel like Fedex gets the boxes that have lithium or hazardous labels.

We still have a UPS drop trailer and it’s 99% empty most of the time while FedEx has multiple pallets at my store.

Our containers to be shipped out are generally split evenly between fed ex and ups, however when fed ex came we started to have 10x more ship alones and bigger items so we end up having twice or sometimes 3x as many pallets for fedex than ups

I am out of state, clue me in on the horror that awaits me next week.. Cause crash and burning is what they were doing when I left on vacation.
Epick and pack&ship are moving to MyDay

Batches will only drop for opu if there's at least 15 items. Or 30 min have passed...but...But! The timer starts when it's ordered, not when it drops.

There was...more...but those were the big wtfs

Edit: batches are 15 items minimum, 30min drop times. Giving us an hour on some batches just for funsies. Thanks Target

Last edited:
Epick and pack&ship are moving to MyDay

Batches will only drop for opu if there's at least 20 (?) items. Or 15min have passed...but...But! The timer starts when it's ordered, not when it drops.

There was...more...but those were the big wtfs
I foresee so many missed goals. On average during peak times it hovers around 100 DPCIs in each category.

Why we gotta use myday for everything jfc
It's like target wants to put all their eggs in one basket. 'Cause right now if MyDay has issues then oh well fulfillment doesn't really use it. And vice versa if epick is having it's bi-annual hissy fit.

Now...oops guess we're screwed if something goes wrong because it's all. One. App.
And not even a well made or laid out app, at that. Like, the example screen they show is...
So ugly. It's going to be such a pain to use.

DRY GROCERY MOVES TO GM
Starting Sept. 2, all Dry Grocery units will be batched with GM orders to continue to drive efficiency within Fulfillment processes. This change will
result in less split quest orders, less travel to and from multiple hold locations and less bag usage. Grocery volume will significantly decrease, as
roughly 50% will be incorporated with GM, leaving Grocery batches with temperature sensitive items and produce.

Where is RTS going to be? Myday too?
Knowing Target probably just leaving it in the legacy ePick app and renaming the app. They will probably move it eventually but I don’t think that is with this rollout.

They will probably just remove the Pickup and Ship tabs out of ePick and leave Activation and RTS tabs in there

On the note of ePick moving to myDay I do really like the green and yellow banners in the image that says ”On Pace” or “Add 2 TMs”. There is also a quick button to jump to MPM. And a “Team Members” button to see all team members actively in a batch for Pickup and Ship. Which also means that the changes Pickup was getting such as the Team Member working the cart, taskbar changes, task selection will also all be available for Ship batches.

Only downside I see is its really hard to see the POT goal times on the main screen. So you would actually have to select “GM Pick” or “GRO Pick” to see the goal times? A little scary

Back