Archived Floorcare/Kitchen Textiles Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has done these yet this week? Looking at the paperwork, how are these revisions? If you have done them, how long did it take for each?

I did the hot cereal revision today. That should have been a pog also. Just because there are no shelf moves doesn't mean it's fast or easy.

I realize that revision or pog, it still has to be done. But people, I mean tl's and etl's, have come to expect that ALL revisions are small and take no time, regardless of what the adjacency says. They expect you to crank out twenty or thirty a day.

But I look at the kitchen textiles revision ... The WHOLE aisle is shaded. What the what! Are the items staying and just nee labels? Or is it actually moving all that product?

I swear I think they just sit and think what they can move over a damn inch or move over a peg just for the hell of it. And a revision for just changing out labels, REALLY?! We could maybe catch up on last weeks revisions that need to be done, and don't even get me started why we now have the responsibility of stupid salesplans that put us even more behind.

I haven't done the floorcare or kitchen textiles, but I wanted to hear from someone who had.

I get asked 3 or 4 times a day ... Will you get done? Will you get done? Are you almost done?

I'd love to say ... Well, if you can do it better and faster or find someone who can, please do. If not, get off my back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back