Archived Flow team work on Monday? (memorial day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be rocking out with my cock out!!!!

Well maybe not that far

2ylmmmo.jpg

Well I'm usually scheduled from 6am to about 1030am. Well tomorrow I'm scheduled 6am to only 930am. LOL. Did I just get screwed?

Well I'm usually scheduled from 6am to about 1030am. Well tomorrow I'm scheduled 6am to only 930am. LOL. Did I just get screwed?
Ask what other TMs were scheduled and if it's the same as you but they don't leave at 9:30 and keep working, it's safe to assume you can do the same.

ASANTS as always though...Some stores let flow stay as late as needed to finish, regardless of what the schedule says, and some stores you must never work a minute past schedule.

Ask what other TMs were scheduled and if it's the same as you but they don't leave at 9:30 and keep working, it's safe to assume you can do the same.

ASANTS as always though...Some stores let flow stay as late as needed to finish, regardless of what the schedule says, and some stores you must never work a minute past schedule.
I've been asked to stay later than scheduled everyday In the last 2 weeks(first 2 weeks employed) so I highly doubt I would be told to leave at 930. Thats about when we finish our break and still have half to push.

That's cool that they actually ask you.

When I started on Flow, it was expected that you would stay as long as needed, and you were required to tell the ETL-LOG when you were leaving...Even if you were leaving at your scheduled time.

That's cool that they actually ask you.

When I started on Flow, it was expected that you would stay as long as needed, and you were required to tell the ETL-LOG when you were leaving...Even if you were leaving at your scheduled time.
Oh wow that's tough. Last Friday our TL went around asking who could stay. I of coarse did. When its time to go they just announce over walkie when 6am team leaves and than 7am team when its there turn.

You must be a maroon to call in on an OT shift.

Got my Memorial Day plans out of the way yesterday. Wish I was working today. 1.5x pay sounds nice.

i tried to stay as late as i could to milk it, they ran me out the door after 5 mins over rofl

I ended up working 3 hours past my scheduled time! 6 hours plus time and half !!!

We had a truck today. It wasn't huge, but we still didn't get it finished before the store opened...flow team had six callouts today. Again. I guess my teammates didn't want to get paid a decent wage today.

i worked full shift on Monday 7.25 H . but guess what next week i was scheduled for 24 hours which 4 hours less than the usual hours i get .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back