Archived Flow team work on Monday? (memorial day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished up my 2nd week as part of the flow team. I did don't check my schedule when I left the store yesterday because I have a set schedule of Mon,Wed,Friday. I remembered when I got home that Monday Is a holiday. Does the flow team still work on monday? Does your store get a truck still on a holiday? Thanks.

My store is getting a truck Monday into Tuesday the flow Tms work Monday night at 10 pm to around 6 am Tuesday. But call your store talk to Lod and they can give you your schedule or just check online viewmyschedule

Yup there's a truck and flow we'll be unloading. As far as I know it's time and a half. I work it every year.

Yes. There is a truck. But you do get time and a half.
The only time our flow team is off is Easter and Christmas.

Overtime??? Is that just for the flow team?

Target closes for 2 holidays - Easter and Christmas. That's it.

My store will be having a truck as well on Monday of course they will throw them out as fast as they can...seeing its the last week of the month AND its time and a half

Yes. There is a truck. But you do get time and a half.
The only time our flow team is off is Easter and Christmas.

Pretty much the same here. My store is overnight with a truck every night, and flow is only off on Christmas, Easter, and inventory night.

Biggest paycheck of the year for me, until they start allowing OT in Q4.

I just finished up my 2nd week as part of the flow team. I did don't check my schedule when I left the store yesterday because I have a set schedule of Mon,Wed,Friday. I remembered when I got home that Monday Is a holiday. Does the flow team still work on monday? Does your store get a truck still on a holiday? Thanks.

Even though you are Flow, you should still be checking your schedule. You never know if they might add a truck, go to 4am start for a week, or put you on Sunday morning ad setup (all things that I experienced in my first 90 days).

I forgot about time and a half.

HAHAHA LET'S MAKE IT FUCKING RAIN MOTHAFUCKAS SCHEDULED FOUR HOURS NAH MAN I'LL STAY UNTIL I ALMOST HIT COMPLIANCE LET'S GO TIME AND A HALF

You wanna schedule me 16 hours on the newest schedule fine I will make half of what you'll pay me for that one week in a single day.

You guys sure we get time and a half? I thought they updated the policy and it was only on like 2 days we get time and a half? I was going to ask for a full shift but I didn't want to if it wasn't time and a half.

On EHR Target specifically calls out New Years, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas as national holidays that they observe.

Time and a half should be paid for hours worked on those days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back