Archived Flow to GSA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just asked by ETL-GE to become a GSA and I'm not quite sure if I should take it or not. Currently, I've been on flow for the last 9 months and are not desperate to leave but the 5am and 15 hours a week is getting old. I've asked to be moved into backroom (I'm already trained) but they just haven't. I'm also pricing back up and I'm considering asking for a permanent position before I move to GSA. I'm concerned because I have very little (one day) of casher experience and I know that training for GSA will be little to none. What are your thoughts?

I'm hearing a consensus. I'm still considering it. The ETL knows I'm leaving in June so it would be a short term position. We shall see. I'm going to discuss it also with my friend who is currently a GSA at the store and see what she says. Thanks for the advice!

Was the ETL joking? GSA is possibly the farthest TM position away from Flow.

SFSFun- exactly. I do make it a point to talk to most every guest I pass and I am high energy. But with only 4 GSA's in the whole store it's crazy hours and all of them are beat. One moved to floor and the other one quit yesterday. I am going to stay away from GSA and ask for a different position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back