Archived Food Ave / Starbucks Inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a TL and have been told by my newish ETL that I need to do the inventory for both Starbucks and Food Avenue. I printed out the TINV guide, but beyond simply counting everything I have in those areas I have no idea what to do. What should I be doing for inventory in these areas?

Go on workbench and type TINV process and print it. There will be a link there to print the inventory tags for both areas. I know our Starbucks puts all of their inventory under the same tag# but I like to separate mine into 4 foot sections/fridges ect and I have a separate page for my icee (also on workench, search icee inventory and co2 inventure aND you should be able to get the Barcode for that printed.
To get your barcode for inventory go to the store order guide and instead of" order guide" select TINV guides. For FA I used to highlight the items I carried to make it easier to locate during inventory, do your backroom inventory during the day, I do kine the day before.
You do not have to count your supply or condiments except for the dipping sauces.

Now after the inventory you have to go on workbench and make sure your inventory balances, it will ask you if you counted items they think you might of missed, this is where you can update zero counts if you have some. It is a little tricky the first time but it is not too bad. The morning after if there any weird counts they might ask you to ferry and send your count for a few items hut that is it. One of the biggest mistake we always come across is hotdogs, 1box count as 2 (2 packs in a box).

That's all I have for now, after you print the help guide let us know if you have any more questions. Partner with anther store if you need to, me and my partner FATL text each other a hunch of times that night with count questions everytime lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back