Archived Forced retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck em.

Jkz3WYD.gif

I don’t Want to go ! I’ve never screamed I hate this place like so many others. Think I would be given the opportunity to stay if I stepped down/forfeited benefits ? Be re-hireable to start fresh as an educated noob ? Yea, no pride here.

I don’t Want to go ! I’ve never screamed I hate this place like so many others. Think I would be given the opportunity to stay if I stepped down/forfeited benefits ? Be re-hireable to start fresh as an educated noob ? Yea, no pride here.
They might let you step down but then you have to go to another store and,of course, take a pay cut. If they aren’t performancing you out yet you may have time to use your vacation and find another job before they put you on final. Sounds like they are setting you up to fail, perhaps performancing you out will be the next step. I know you would like to stay, but sometimes the only choice you have is wait to be fired or leave on your own terms. If they put you on corrective that may be confirmation of their intent. Your ETL sounds exactly like the ETL who forced out several TLs at my store. Honestly, you deserve better than the treatment you are getting. Good Luck.🍀

What were you asked to sign? Nothing gets signed anymore. It goes to your Workday inbox, and you acknowledge it there (like how we acknowledge our reviews).

Not everything. Just yesterday, I signed a sheet the HR ETL made about temporary availabilities. Everyone in the store had to sign a sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back