Archived FR. Used Condom. Omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found one hidden under the stool thingy in the fitting room. How Effin CRAZY! But mostly disgusting! Anyone else??

I was searching my store on twitter and someone tweeted they had sex in the fitting room. Not sure whether to take that seriously or not.

75b78c272ee46fa010c19c9ef52093000bf8ad79c49608d89556eb4172ecd63b.jpg

enhanced-15785-1440605690-6.jpg

17 Changing Room Horror Stories That'll Make You Cringe

Last edited:
We have wood type flooring and no way did I clean it! I was just doing a room check and I picked up a garment behind the stool and my knee pushed the stool and it slid a little :confused: I looked down and saw a little bit of it poking out (pun intended)

That happened at my store too. Was it a drunk chick?
All I know is that it happened last winter and they have tried shampooing it multiple times. The smell isn't quite as storng as it once was, but it's still there. My wife used to work at Sears part time, and she said that someone once took a crap on a big pile of clothes they took in there to try on.:(

All I know is that it happened last winter and they have tried shampooing it multiple times. The smell isn't quite as storng as it once was, but it's still there. My wife used to work at Sears part time, and she said that someone once took a crap on a big pile of clothes they took in there to try on.:(
WHY. Just WHY.

Thank god we no longer have carpet in our fitting rooms since our last remodel. I walked into one and found clothes all over the ground, I touched one article of clothing and realized it was soaked in piss. I vigorously purelled my hands afterward and just about lost it. Some bitch had peed her yoga pants and swapped them for a clean and dry pair of ours. She left her piss soaked pants on some perfectly good pieces of clothing that then needed to be defected, bagged and ziptied. GROSS!!!

S
Thank god we no longer have carpet in our fitting rooms since our last remodel. I walked into one and found clothes all over the ground, I touched one article of clothing and realized it was soaked in piss. I vigorously purelled my hands afterward and just about lost it. Some bitch had peed her yoga pants and swapped them for a clean and dry pair of ours. She left her piss soaked pants on some perfectly good pieces of clothing that then needed to be defected, bagged and ziptied. GROSS!!!
soooooooo nasty! I'd die if I touched anything!! Imagine if it was left on the clothes!? Embarrassing thing is I've been in FR FOR 5 months and never knew the stools were hallow!!!!

This kind of stuff is why I stopped trying on pants or shorts without underwear. Old navy is my only haven left.

I'm totally scarred for life!! Im gonna start wearing latex gloves before my room checks and I'm never going to move or look under the stool. Save it for next FRO lol But I am blessed by having no DOOKIE stories *crosses-fingers bows head and prays

I watched a guy once throw up in pharmacy and then just walk away. He must have been pretty quiet because no one in the pharmacy even flinched I don't even think they knew it happened until I said something. People are fucking disgusting and how do you puke and just walk away? Nasty asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back