Archived Friend used my TM discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Havok , did you talk to AP yet? I used to be HRTL and I saw someone get put on a final warning for their sibling doing something similar. I would cover your ass ASAP.

Basically, he stole your TMID. You really need to speak with your ETL-AP as soon as possible to prevent further ramifications for yourself. You probably should have talked to AP after the first time you found out he did this and certainly after you told him to stop and he did it again. The longer you wait, and the longer he uses it, the more it reflects badly on you.

Once had a woman come in with an unscannable TM discount card. She told me they just type it in at her store. I said I was sorry, but we weren't allowed to do that at our store. She wanted to talk to the GSTL, who backed me up. My GSTL basically told her, there is no reason to go weeks and weeks with a discount card that won't scan, just go onto eHR and order a new one. You should have it by the next payday.

And to OP, the guy using your discount is really not your friend, find a new friend who won't take advantage of you.

My store never had an issue with us keying in numbers, most of our team members don't carry their cards, and I didn't have one for the majority of time working with target, cause I lost my first one and never even thought to get another one

A lot of TMs/TLs would order an extra card, cut the scan code & tape it to the back of their name badge to use in the store but they still had a card to use when off duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back