Archived Fudging Pharmacy Rewards %

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was recently trained to backup in pharmacy at our store. The pharmacist there told me that if I ask a guest to get the Health rewards card and they don't want to get it, just scan the application then cancel out of it so that the numbers are green for us even though the guest isn't getting the card. Not sure if I should just let this be? I don't want to do this if it's going to come back to me in some manner.

So, I was recently trained to backup in pharmacy at our store. The pharmacist there told me that if I ask a guest to get the Health rewards card and they don't want to get it, just scan the application then cancel out of it so that the numbers are green for us even though the guest isn't getting the card. Not sure if I should just let this be? I don't want to do this if it's going to come back to me in some manner.
I wouldn't do it. It's a counseling if caught....If HR pulls you do you think the pharmacist will take up for you?

when i'm in the pharmacy and they don't have it I just tell them i'm going to sign them up for it so they can get points for their prescriptions and save some money on their shopping trips. I've never asked them and i've never had anyone tell me no.
I do the same thing when I sign them up for redcards. I always tell them to hit yes on the pharmacy rewards if they don't have it and everyone has always done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back