• Replies 7
  • Views 2K
  • Tags
    tl
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bathtubblues

Hey guys. Little bit of backstory before my questions: I am a team member and friends with a team lead that is not my assigned lead. We are friends and have been since I transferred.

I found out this TL's birthday is coming up and want to get them a small gift. Like $10 small. I've searched the handbook and this site but haven't found a solid answer. Does Target/your store specifically frown upon team members buying gifts for team leads? I'm mostly curious about the "right" thing according to Target rules. Thanks!

Hey guys. Little bit of backstory before my questions: I am a team member and friends with a team lead that is not my assigned lead. We are friends and have been since I transferred.

I found out this TL's birthday is coming up and want to get them a small gift. Like $10 small. I've searched the handbook and this site but haven't found a solid answer. Does Target/your store specifically frown upon team members buying gifts for team leads? I'm mostly curious about the "right" thing according to Target rules. Thanks!
I bake for mine every holiday. Comparable to $15-20 worth of packaged specialty food. Gifting alcohol or other regulated substances is the only no-no I've been told of.

I got my electronics tl (my designated TL) a $25 starbucks GC and a Christmas card, my soft lines TL a $25 starbucks GC+Christmas card, guest service girl same thing, and starbucks TL also a Visa card and Christmas card!

Some of the people on flow and backroom took up money to get the etl log and srt log a small gift. The first time they asked I told them I would get back with them( although I already knew I wouldn't ) the second time I simply said I didn't think so. The third time...I told them I was going to get them the same thing they were getting me.....(The tm who asked for money ) she said well I am assuming they aren't giving you anything. I said well you can assume the same for me as well
I have baked for fellow tms and bought small gift before but never for a tl or etl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back