Archived "Girl" Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
^This.
When I was in college, I was on birth control for a medical condition.
The doctor I'd been going to always gave me samples because I was working my way thru school.
When he retired, the younger doctor who took his place told me he wouldn't even prescribe them for me because 'it was against his morals to provide birth control for an unmarried woman'. This, despite the fact that the previous doctor had noted my medical condition.
A friend referred me to Planned Parenthood & - after reviewing my medical history - they not only provided me with what I needed, they took care of my annual exams to monitor my condition.
In later years after college (& before HMOs came into existence), they also did pap smears & mammograms at a sliding scale.

Thank you! The khaki pants make me really nervous during that time of month. I bought a red cardigan to tie around my waist incase anything happens

Good investment.
I learned to keep a change in the car.....just in case.

Thank you! The khaki pants make me really nervous during that time of month. I bought a red cardigan to tie around my waist incase anything happens

OH DEAR GOD NO! Let's not talk about blood stains again. XD

wtf you can get plan B for free???

I think you have to have a low income to qualify. Otherwise, it's still cheaper than Target if you have to pay for it.

Petition to rename thread to Uterus Problems to accommodate fellow non-binary TMs

Send help my hormones are completely out of whack now everything is making me either extremely upset or extremely pleased there is no in between

I stained everything last night while I was sleeping...except my white cat, luckily

Just saw this thread and have been doing the "amen girl" nod the whole time. The ladies I have on my teams know that they are welcome to the box of pads and bottle of midol in my desk. Has saved all of us a few times. Couple etls have taken me up on the midol offer lol
I keep a pair of khakis in my car too. The struggle is real folks.

Every time this thread get's revived....
The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

You have all ruined the joy of wearing black pants! Lol.

I hate khakis so much too. I'm in the bathroom every few hours to make sure everything is all good. I've only had one slight accident walking to work from the train when Aunt Flow had just arrived. Brought my trusty tide pen into the bathroom lmao.
Do Tide pens work well for that??

Do Tide pens work well for that??
Not sure how well it will work on dry blood. It was a small spot but yeah it worked for me at least lol. I've read the to go pen doesn't work on blood but at that point, why not try right? :)

Had a poor team member realize she had started her period. I felt so bad. She wears long skirts and was forced to wear pants and she was not a happy camper ("I feel like a whore" was what she actually said to me). I tried to make her feel better by exclaiming how nice her legs looked in pants. It got her laughing at least.

Just saw this thread and have been doing the "amen girl" nod the whole time. The ladies I have on my teams know that they are welcome to the box of pads and bottle of midol in my desk. Has saved all of us a few times. Couple etls have taken me up on the midol offer lol
I keep a pair of khakis in my car too. The struggle is real folks.

We have three women who work back in electronics and we have Midol hidden in our boat.

You can scratch your balls for free. Lady products cost money.

Your ball sweat does not stain your clothing. Most ladies have period panties that they gave up on not being stained long ago.

Itchy balls do not come with crazy mood swings and cravings.

Itchy balls do not bleed the life out of you.

Cramps are only a small part of the hell that is Satan's waterfall.
Itchy balls don't grow human beings either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back